“What a great house!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
louwoz71
Lancaster, New York
“Not as it appears - Buyer beware”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This property is in desperate need of maintenance. The decks have peeling paint and rotten wood. The outdoor furniture has undersized, dirty ripped cushions. We dried them out and flipped them as best we could. One bedroom has a water stain and peeling paint on the ceiling. We purchased cleaning supplies on arrival because it appears that the cleaning crew do the bare minimum. One bathroom sink had toothpaste from the previous renter and the sliding doors and tracks were filthy. When we arrived, the screen on the sliding door was flapping in the wind and the deck under the grill was covered with grease . Those 2 issues were addressed during our stay, but not until the last night. With the exception of the cracked, raised concrete around the pool ( a tripping hazard) the family did enjoy the pool access. You can easily walk to the beach. The manager of this property really needs to inspect it thoroughly.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
massachusetts
Reviewed 30 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Ohio
Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
VA
Reviewed 10 October 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Your age range 65+
Ohio
Reviewed 7 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Your age range 35-44
Management Response
7 Oct 2011
Dear Brian,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about this rental home, and about our employee Carol. We agree that she is wonderful and we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to to serving you again soon.

All the best!
VA
Reviewed 6 October 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Mass
Reviewed 6 October 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;