“Go to another of the many Pho places in the area”
Review of Pho Palace - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho Palace
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Go to another of the many Pho places in the area”
Reviewed 5 February 2013 via mobile

First of all, our server was SO rude. My friend and I were the only two people in the restaurant and our waitress acted like she was burdened to serve us. I'm a pleasant diner - I love eating out and was genuinely confused as to why she was so rude. I asked her which of their spring rolls she liked better since I was undecided, and she rolled her eyes and said that they were out of one, so I'd have to get the other one. Wow. I ordered a bowl of pho and asked her what the portions were like and she gestured with her hands how big they were (apparently they were almost the same size?) and acted like I was an idiot for asking! It was so bizarre. The pho was pretty bad, the beef was overcooked and I would have liked some acoutrements to put in. I guess it's good that I got the slightly smaller bowl? I won't be returning.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Go somewhere else”
Reviewed 16 September 2012 via mobile

Yuk! I am not sure what's worse: the food or the weird go-go place connected. While I was trying to swallow something that didn't come close to resembling my mom's cooking, this tall blonde girl in thigh high hooker boots came blasting through a door that connected the restaurant from the club. Apparently she was the server from next door. She came through 2 more times and we all watched uncomfortably like some sort of train wreck.