The worst, grossly overpriced food I have ever eaten. Claimed to have "famous" cheese fries that were burnt with what looked and tasted like microwaved cheese stuck to the top layer. The wings were dry and tasteless. The burgers looked like they were just thrown in the microwave and the pizza was left sitting out in the open with not even an attempt to keep fresh. No a/c so it was hotter inside than it was outside.
I understand most restaurants on the beach strip are aimed at tourists and therefore the standard is set lower, but I wouldn't even recommend this place to the most hungover tourists or even a starving wanderer. Everything about the place was disgusting and we instantly regretted paying for this food. Learn from my mistake and stay away. Hopefully the food inspectors will have this place shut down by my next trip to VA beach.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.