“I love Shuckers!”

Ranked #112 of 1,555 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to CP Shucker's! We specialize in delicious cuisine, refreshing drinks and a laid back atmosphere. We opened our doors in 1994 and have enjoyed being a place to either relax or celebrate ever since. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in a great meal with your friends and family or watch the game and shoot some pool, we promise that our inventive menu, attentive service and skilled bartenders will leave you truly satisfied. Both our locations, the Oceanfront and Shore Drive, have spacious outdoor patios for enjoying the breeze and catching a little sun. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at CP Shucker's looks forward to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I frequent CP Shucker's and always have a good experience. The bartenders are all super friendly and are very good at recognizing and taking care of their regulars. I used to always get their steak wrap, and I'm glad to see it still on their new menu. As far as the new menu offerings go, the mahi tacos are DELICIOUS! Great food, great beer selection, friendly service, all around great place.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

My wife and I a bit earlier had a meal which we have had at this eatery a number of times in the past but on this occasion we found out about an outstanding value...On Tuesdays one can order a pound and a half of crab legs for only 12.99 and it comes with a couple of hush puppies and a bowl of cole slaw...My wife luvs the cracking of crab legs which to me is too much work but to her complete satisfaction was the way to go...As for me I had the fried oysters which are superb...CHECK THIS PLACE OUT.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

CP Shuckers bills itself as a "Raw Bar", and I will give them props for a quality array of fresh seafood at favorable prices. That said, it is really a sports bar more than anything else. Not a problem, except I had expected a slightly different scene. It was quite loud and there were screens everywhere with NFL games. Great if that's what you're looking for, less so if you'd like a quieter setting. Food was good, nice drink specials, friendly servers

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Fun beach bar with great seafood and friendly servers. The steamed shrimp is the best in size and taste. The restaurant offers something for everyone including outdoor seating and numerous tvs. I eat here several times a month.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Nice local bar atmosphere with decent food. Really enjoyed their steamed shrimp. Not much selection for draft beers. Service was good and bartenders are very friendly.