“Beach”

Beach Pig BBQ
Ranked #535 of 1,442 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 September 2013

long beach, water if fun to play in, very good for surffers, water is warm not to deep toilet on place

There are newer reviews for Beach Pig BBQ

Reviewed 11 August 2013

a little off beaten path but came here for dinner based on TripAdvisor reviews. Food was very good, they serve beer but is more like a fast food place than a "restaurant". However BBQ was all very good.

Reviewed 4 November 2011

I stopped in a several times when I was staying across the street. As soon as you walk in, you're hit with the smell of delicious barbeque. The barbecue was great but the Hush Puppies were to Die for! The best i ever had, hot, fresh & with little bits of corn. The service was very friendly & personable. When I go back to Virginia Beach, I will be stopping here again.

1  Thank PrettyKitties
Reviewed 1 August 2011

We stumbled upon this after a line at the place we wanted to go was too long. The owners are really nice and it has a down home feel to it. The BBQ sandwich was pretty good and the mac and cheese was too. The one thing I observed is that everything was warmed up in the microwave with the exception of the fried okra and fries. So it's not being cut fresh off the pit or anything, but still a decent lunch option in VA beach.

1  Thank sgtmorrison
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We just happened upon this great little BBQ place on the last night of our beach vacation. While walking down the street to watch some of the great free entertainment Virginia Beach offers, we saw the sign for BBQ and decided to give it a try. This place is WONDERFUL!!!! It is by far the best food we ate anywhere at the beach. The restaurant is a small, family owned business that just opened in May 2011. The night we ate there the father who owns the place and his son were working. Everything was very clean, they washed their hands a lot, and the food tasted wonderful.We had BBQ pulled pork sandwiches along with some great homemade sides. I would highly recommend the homemade mac and cheese and potato salad! The homemade BBQ sauce and vinegar based sauce are also delicious. We even bought a jar to bring home. After everyone was served the guy that owned the place sat and played his banjo for us...dinner even included some entertainment. Everyone in the place that night raved about the food over and over. I didn't hear a bad thing. I can't wait to go back to the beach nex year just so we can eat at Beach Pig BBQ. Try it...you won't be sorry!!!

2  Thank tvanMd