Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach
US$217
GardenInn.com
US$145
US$135
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$258
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$136
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$350
US$190
US$232
US$221
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$94
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$134
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$167
US$141
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannice stayearly checkdefinitely stay here againoutdoor pooltrinamotelhousekeepinghousekeeper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2013

first of all the office staff was very cordial and helpful and the room was a wonderful deal at under $45 per night. I love the fact there is no carpet, just nice and clean and odor free linoleum. the hotel is between two much larger and fancier hotels, in fact the parking lots are adjacent. the area is surrounded by trees and birds and sounds really nice and peaceful in the morning despite being so close to the interstate. the rooms were well insulated so no extra noises at night. Also there is a network or smaller , less crowded roads that lead through town so the interstate can be avoided to get to the nearest Starbucks a few miles away. It was a business trip for me, a single traveler so I was interested in security, privacy, economy and cleanliness-All were fulfilled-
Thank you Red Roof!

Room Tip: reserve ahead of time to get the best rate-the bottom floor was not noisy at all
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
RRI-93, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Thanks for your kind words. It is indeed a privilege for us that you stayed with us and we will be looking forward to welcome you every time you visit our area as a dear guest.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

If you are looking for cheap, you found it. The Red Roof Inn, in Virginia Beach is not a bad little hotel for just $40 a night. When we first entered our room it was clean and tidy. There was a old pizza that was waiting for us on the computer desk, but we just set it outside the door. The bathroom was small, the flat screen tv was very low quality, and the beds where not the most comfortable. The room did it's job and we were able to sleep ok. I would not pay more then $40 for a room at this hotel though it is not worth it. Overall an ok stay for the price.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank ttt194

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies. In future if you have any concern’ please let us know right away or you can contact me as it will be my pleasure to assist you. Our goal is to make sure all our guests leave with a great experience.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Pros:
Great little room
newly renovated rooms
cheap
nice bathroom
very clean
great location for the price
NO BUGS! :]

Cons:
Door was drafty, not so good on a cold day, there was about half an inch between the door and the door frame, and no heat didnt help the situation

while it is no smoking in the room, they don't force the tenants to go anywhere besides outside the room, so with the drafty door, the neighbors smoke kept coming in our room.

walls are paper thin, we could here our neighbor talk to his friend about how he keeps busy with his wife and girlfriend (he was a bit of a dirtbag, but we cant blame Red Roof for that)

My girlfriend and I were never expecting the Hilton when we rented the place out for a week so we couldnt complain that much.

Final verdict: Good price for a budget couple who want a vacation.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harmon W
RRI-93, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience. I am happy to learn that you find out newly renovated hotel rooms clean and great value for your money. We will be looking forward to serve you on next visit to the area.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

This hotel experience overall was extremely pleasant. I highly recommend this stay for anyone who visits the area. To start off the experience, I arrived at my destination a bit early. Despite the short notice, the front desk staff assisted me in finding a room last minute. Also I mistakenly booked the room a date too early for my trip. They gladly extended my stay without any problems. They were very kind and helpful. The room itself is very well kept. The sheets were clean and so were the bathrooms. I especially appreciate the free WiFi and T.V. In addition to this, the cleaning staff was very nice and diligent in the room maintenance. The other guest in the hotel was also very quiet. Because it was my first visit to the area I didn't know the area very well. The front desk provided me with helpful suggestions on activities in the area. In addition they provided me numbers can I call for car service and transportation. On top of all this excellent service, the prices are also very reasonable. It is perfect for anyone who is on a budget and still highly recommended even if you aren't on a budget. The location is also amazing; it is close enough to the beach and other attraction sites. I would definitely stay at this hotel again when I visit Virginia Beach again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank chris k

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff extremely attentive and friendly. Thank You for your business and taking time out to write a nice review about your recent stay. We will be looking forward to serve you in future.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Hello Hi You Doing, Are you looking for a cheap, quiet, and discrete place, Well the Red Roof Inn is the place for you. The House Keepers and Staff are very nice and they will give you what you want, when you need it. However, the rooms are smoke free, very clean and spacious. I love coming to the Red Roof Inn because its very cheap and quiet. I love it because you can actually walk straight to your room. I been coming here for years and still haven't had a problem. You can also sign up for a Redi Card that you can earn points for a free night. The security is very nice and not nasty unlike some others. But I enjoy staying here and I will stay again. What goes on at the Red Roof Inn Stays at the Red Roof Inn... Got to love it

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo

Thanks you for your kind words, I am happy to know that you found our hotel great value for your money while providing excellent service.