Great location!!!! This hotel is not admist the craze of the beach hotel strip, but instead just in a residental community on a private beach! (But just a short 10-15 minute drive if you want to embark upon the high traffic beach zone) Loved it!! The hotel could use cosmetic updates/refurb. but it was clean and the staff/service was great! This a perfect place to enjoy the beautiful calm bay waters (great for kids to play..no rough waves like at the ocean!). Lots of sandbars to walk out on. Could hear the hotel room hallway traffic through the door, but we notice that at a lot of hotels. The suite style rooms are great! Separate sleeping and living areas. Kitchenette came in very handy for early morning hungry kids! Great balconies positioned to see the water! Recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Cente offers a secluded beach for guest use only, plus a year-round indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, spa tub, fitness center, and complimentary tennis at the Virginia Beach Tennis Club. THere is a Restaurant and Lounge offering wonderful food selections.This ALL SUITES Resort guestrooms have balconies with a view of the beach and bay, plus a separate living area with sofa bed. Suites include 2 TVs, and kitchenettes include microwaves, refrigerators, and coffeemakers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hotel
- Virginia Beach Resort Conference Center