My husband and I stayed in the resort and had a great visit. I loved the fact that all the rooms are suites with balconies. Very big and spacious. Staff was friendly and helpful. I especially loved having the beach right out the back door. No crowded beach-perfect for relaxing. Great value in a wonderful location. Very family friendly. A mermaid visited the hotel pool while we were there. She spent the afternoon talking to the children about preserving our oceans and posing for pictures. Very fun. Restaurant is great. Loved the She Crab Soup. I also loved sitting on the deck looking out on the water and enjoying a glass of wine. THAT was a vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Cente offers a secluded beach for guest use only, plus a year-round indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, spa tub, fitness center, and complimentary tennis at the Virginia Beach Tennis Club. THere is a Restaurant and Lounge offering wonderful food selections.This ALL SUITES Resort guestrooms have balconies with a view of the beach and bay, plus a separate living area with sofa bed. Suites include 2 TVs, and kitchenettes include microwaves, refrigerators, and coffeemakers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hotel
- Virginia Beach Resort Conference Center