“very good caffe”

Neighbourhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Saratoga Springs, New York
“very good caffe”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We were at the Sandler Center for a dance Comp and this is very close. They offer a duette combo which allowed us to order a sandwich/salad and combo it with Gelato which was great. A few times we went in the staff seemed overwelmed but the food was very good not to mention the Gelato was very delish!

Visited July 2013

“Excellent Gelato!”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

My friends and I went here after dinner at a nearby restaurant. The gelato flavors were vast and each sample delicious. I had a hard time deciding on the 3 flavors I wanted in the large cup ($5 with tax). They also offer small cups and different size cones for a lesser price. I was also pleased that they offer gelato to-go in containers to take home. I definitely will be back to try their lunch menu and coffees.

• Visited July 2013
Palm Bay, Florida
“fabulous gelato- they need more coffee options”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We heard this was a crepe, gelato and coffee place. Well, they have changed their business and do not offer crepes. I think they had sandwiches. So we sampled the gelatos. I must say I have never tasted better. The tiramisu Gelato actually had the lady fingers soaked in espresso in the gelato, just like real tiramisu. We loved it. My uncle tried the espresso gelato- and it was wonderful. The only problem is.. in the evening I only drink decaf espresso or coffee drinks, they had no decaf. And my friends wanted "regular" coffee. They only had high octane expresso drinks. My suggestion- perhaps try the crepes again- what about crepes with the gelato inside? And offer decaf and more coffee options. That said, the gelato was second to none. As someone said, a little more decorating would be nice. But maybe they are waiting for business to pick up. Try it. This gelato is phenomenal!

• Visited June 2013
Norfolk, Virginia
“Drab little shop in Town Center”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

When I was commuting between Norfolk and Virginia Beach, I asked about independent coffee shops in the area. Aside from Bean There, this was the only other place anyone could think of.

I was disappointed. It should just be billed as a Gelato shop. There is very little Caffee about it. It looked like my mocha was made from one of those premade mixes: add water.

The Gelato also looked chain-made, not home made. We didn't try it, though, so can't comment on the taste.

The decor was cold and cheap feeling. If you're used to the decent decor of a Starbucks, the homey faxufactured feel of a Panera, or even the ecclectic and sometimes tacky appearance of an indie coffee shop, this place will feel like the Dollar General of coffee shops. There's nothing but drab faux-wood tan throughout.

Visited May 2013
Brechin, United Kingdom
“2nd visit. .....Delicious!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Ate lunch again here with same friend as last time. Today we both tried the Strawberry and Almond salad....mmmmmmm
The spinach and other leaves were fresh ,very generous amount of fruit in there, just delicious!!!!!
This is becoming one of my favourite eating places in Town Center.
Beautiful day,and there are a few tables outside if you care to eat Al Fresco.

• Visited April 2013