Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/North 37th Street
US$227
Country Inn
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$134
Hotels.com
US$255
US$229
GardenInn.com
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$190
  • Beachfront
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$190
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$156
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$144
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$105
US$235
US$221
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$130
US$123
  • Pool
All reviewsoutdoor poolthe north endcourtyard marriottfront deskquieter northpoolside barcorner suitequiet endbreakfast buffetrooms face the oceanocean viewoff seasonacross the streetthe entire hotelliving areamini fridgestaying at this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2012

No words to describe much less not enough space ! Mandy , Daniel , Carl , Toya , Iris , SAM !..... Each one of YOU know who YOU are! All of you make it seem fit for a QUEEN ! tee-hee! When I make the time for a more detailed review at a later date, I will fill you in w/ the details. The story itself if Priceless ! STAY TUNED ! TO BE CONTINUED>>>>.....A Hurricane Flash Flood Irene 8/28/11 Survivor from MARGARETVILLE , NY. THE CATSKILLS :-)

Room Tip: #804 NICE ! Just like all the rest ! OCEANFRONT !
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Iris C, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/North 37th Street, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Thank you so much for the associate recognition! We all aim for the best possible service for all our guests and I am so proud to represent my teammates and tell you how much we appreciate your feedback! We can't wait to hear more in your "to be continued" review!

Reviewed 25 February 2012

This is the first of many visits to come. These facilities are beautiful and more spacious than other hotels of comparable price. The VIEW! Although God gets the credit for creating it, the view of the Atlantic has been so refreshing.

The exceptional service has been AMAZING! Every employee that I have interacted with has been very pleasant, helpful and honoring. Daniel, a young man working in the Bistro, was so exceptionally help and pleasant to me that I was prompted to write this review. In a society that is increasingly hostile at worst and apathetic at best, Daniel in the Bistro not only was honoring and respectful to me but also to his co-workers. That's worth mentioning.

If you're planning a visit to Virginia Beach then make Courtyard by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront / N 37th St your home away from home! And please visit the Bistro where not only is the food is excellent, but you'll get to meet some outstanding people. Daniel, thank you very much Sir!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for you review and glowing review about Daniel, our Bistro attendant! Daniel and the Bistro staff were thrilled to read your review! It's extremely uplifting to read such kind words about our staff members. Thank you, again, and I hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the Virginia Beach area!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I again have always enjoyed staying at Marriott. I know that my room will be clean. The folks that work there are always smiling and friendly. Everyone greeted me like I was the most important person in the hotel. I enjoy speaking to the maintenance man, front desk and just about anybody the I encountered. I am a Marriott rewards member and I enjoyed the cookies upon my check in. I now only stay at Marriott properties and would suggest anyone to do the same. You will have a nice stay. Thanks again Marriott. My Friends look forward to returning for another fun weekend.

1  Thank DMAN0431

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel! And, thank you for being a Marriott Rewards Member! I'm so glad you enjoyed the freshly baked cookies when you arrived! We bake them fresh every morning for our loyal Marriott Rewards Members! We appreciate your choice to stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Oceanfront North and thank you for your recommendation to your friends and other site visitors!

Reviewed 16 February 2012

Although we live less than an hour from Virginia Beach, and we know that staying on the beach during the winter is very different than the summer, we decided to take a mini-vaction for Valentines Day. We have stayed at this facility during the summer and knew that the rooms were great and the view was fantastic. We also knew that when they are fully staffed for the summer the service was also great, but we didn't know what to expect during the winter. We were much more than pleasantly surprised as we found that customer service was at it's peak during the non-peak period. We would especially like to thank Mandy at the front desk as she made sure that all of our needs were met (not to mention the tip about watching for dolphin from our balcony which was awesome). The rates are very reasonable during the off-season as compared to what you would normally pay at a resort area during the summer. We would most definitely do this again. Even the weather man was very cooperative.

Room Tip: The corner rooms provide wonderful views in three directions.
1  Thank Bob3299
Iris C, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/North 37th Street, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Thank you for such a kind review! We sincerely appreciate your choice to spend Valentine's Day with us - I'm so happy you enjoyed your romantic mini-vacation with us! Our staff strives to consistently deliver a service of excellence no matter what time of the year. Mandy, one of our newest associates, was so excited to read your review! I hope you consider making this a wonderful tradition! Again, thank you for recognizing Mandy and we hope you continue to think of us when you need a quick getaway!

Reviewed 14 February 2012

We have been visiting this hotel at least annually for the past 6 years. It just gets better and better each time we go back. The pools are great. The beach is PERFECT. The rooms are so clean and quiet and nice! Nothing like sitting on your balcony at 8 a.m. and watching dolphins feed close to shore! The staff is always accomodating. The new breakfast bar/Starbucks thing is very cool too!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor
Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for your continued stay with us! I'm glad your visits keep getting better! There's nothing like coming to a familiar place (a home away from home) to just sit and relax! And, I'm delighted you were able to take advantage of the Bistro & Starbucks! Please feel free to contact me directly for any reservations! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty!