Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/North 37th Street
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$255
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$244
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$182
US$163
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$234
  • Pool
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$205
Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$145
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$161
ComfortInn
US$261
US$252
GardenInn.com
US$160
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsoutdoor poolthe north endcourtyard marriottfront deskquieter northpoolside barcorner suitequiet endbreakfast buffetrooms face the oceanocean viewoff seasonacross the streetthe entire hotelliving areamini fridgestaying at this hotel
Reviewed 19 July 2009

My recent vist to virginia beach,was made possible by the friendly staff and service provided from courtyard north.Not to mention the cleanlyness and beauty of the property itself.The rooms were spacious and very comfortable,with a very good view of the ocean.The elevators were a little slow due to number of guest staying here.But over all i would rank my stay here a 10! Many thanks

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2009

The customer service at this Courtyard is the best I have ever received. I had a special request a few days before our family vacation and the staff jumped through hoops to make it happen! My hat is off to Ashley. She made our family vacation. Great follow up also.

When we arrived at the hotel, the staff was very warm, friendly and there to help with ever need. It is a very family friendly hotel. Great in-room internet service. Parking was located right at the hotel. No long walks.

The rooms were clean and the housekeeping staff prepared the rooms early ever day.

Plenty of on location activities for the family....including 2 pools, movie nights, karaoke night plus much more!! Also, warm cookies ever day at 4:00!!!

I stay at Marriott properties over 50 nights a year on business and this is one of the best I have ever been to. I will stay here for business and pleasure in the future.

The entire staff makes this hotel!!! Tom, the General Manager is visible and accessible. He is hands on.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2009

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions. The purpose of my trips have been business related. I am a Marriott Rewards Platinum member and have been so for over 7 years. I travel the US, Canada and Caribbean primarily on business. Fortunately, there are some leisure trips included. I find the staff at this hotel to be extremely accomodating, particulary the front desk associates. My intial call to the hotel was received by Assistant Manager Jessie. She makes a point to make her guests feel welcome. She is as accomodating and friendly as any Marriott employee I have encountered. She epitomizes what it means to work in the service industry. Another employee, Whitney, consitently went out of her way to accomadate my businees needs. Few business travelers stay at this hotel as VB is a resort community. Very quickly, the staff, including the valet, made a point to build and maintain freindly yet professional rapport with me. Upon return to the hotel, the valet rememebered me, welcomed me and engaged in relevant small talk. His engagement is consistent with other members of the staff. I recommend this hotel. The phenomenal location and view of the beach is not the only benefit of this Courtyard Marriott.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2009

Stayed at the Courtyard for the July 4th weekend with my family. Our suite was huge - plenty of room for our family of four. All rooms are oceanfront with balconies - just perfect. While service sometimes was spotty - all of the staff was extremely warm and friendly. The location at the north end of the beach is very family-friendly and much quieter than the south end of the beach.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank SouthernMum
Reviewed 28 June 2009

On vacation with my 12 month old son and Mom-first time at this hotel. Stayed in the larger, 2 queen suite on the 8th floor. It was very clean, quiet and had a great view of the ocean. The staff was young but very easy to deal with and very nice! Valet is complimentary which I thought was a bonus! This area of the beach is North- a bit of a walk to the Hilton where everything is happening but there are lots of great shops along the way on Altantic. The boardwalk is clean and beautiful. I was impressed with this beach and how easy it was to walk to everything! Went off the beaten path to Jake's BBQ and it was very good! Recommend this beach and this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family