My mom, sister and I traveled to Virginia Beach for a wedding and ended up staying here. The room sounded nice (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room), but it turned out to be really gross.
cons- right outs our door smelled like urine all the time. The bathroom is about as big as a closet and everything is at a weird angle. It was impossible to get ready in and really dirty. I'm pretty sure there wasn't a door between the bedroom and living room. We stayed multiple days and the maid came in to give us two new towels. They have a pool, but that also wasn't clean. The continental breakfast consists of a table in the lobby with like 5 items on it. There are no table or chairs to sit in. The elevator is cramped and slow. There will probably be a line, so take the stairs.
Pros - it's disgusting, but the location is good. All the rooms face the ocean and it's a short distance down to the pier. Also, it's right on the boardwalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a variety of rooms to suit your needs, including penthouse suites with a Jacuzzi and kitchenette, rooms with private balconies and non-smoking rooms. Boost your energy with our free continental breakfast before lounging on our sundeck or diving into our outdoor(seasonal) pool. Free Wi-Fi Internet lets you go online from your laptop anywhere in the hotel. From guest laundry service to in-room microwaves and refrigerators, we provide all the amenities to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Travel Lodge Virginia Beach