“the room was only cleaned once the whole time we were here...” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travelodge Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront

Travelodge Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #91 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Virginia Beach
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Was a very clean room, however the room had been previously broken into and the lock was destroyed to the point where it was problematic closing the door. There was also cigarette burns in the mattress and sheets when we moved in.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Sam P, Manager at Travelodge Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Let me thank you for taking the time to address this matter to our hotel as every comment, good or bad is important. As hospitality professionals we try our best to resolve concerns and offer the best service possible. Having said, that I would like to extend a thank you for your comment(s) and I am glad that you had such a great experience. I hope to see you on a future visit at Travelodge Suites Oceanfront in Virginia Beach.

AGM
Virginia Beach
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I stayed the night due to inclement weather. We were going through an ice storm, in which I knew the day before and made reservations. I was disappointed with the lack of heat in the room. It took hours just to be able to take my coat off in the room. I paid for the room a day in advance, it would have been nice if the room heater was turned on before my 9pm arrival.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Sam P, Manager at Travelodge Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Let me thank you for taking the time to address this matter to our hotel as every comment, good or bad is important. As hospitality professionals we try our best to resolve concerns and offer the best service possible. Having said, that I would like to extend a sincerely apology for your stay and the events described in your review. All of our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and deodorized between guests but in this case it would appear that we may not have achieved success. If you would like to call the hotel and speak to me directly I would like to further learn from your experience and invite you to visit us later this season and offer us a chance to redeem ourselves in your mind.

HR MANAGER
Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

My husband and i stayed there for 3 nights. We loved it. The ocean view we had from our room was breataking. Only downfall was how long it took for the room to warm up. Otherwise, no complaints. I would definately stay again

• Stayed March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sam P, Manager at Travelodge Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Let me thank you for taking the time to post this review about our hotel as every comment, good or bad is important. As hospitality professionals we try our best to resolve concerns and offer the best service possible. Having said, that I would like to extend a thank you for your comment(s) and I am glad that you had such a great experience. I hope to see you on a future visit at Travelodge Suites Oceanfront in Virginia Beach.

In closing, you could not be more right. As one of the most economical destination on the beach front we offer a clean, well run hotel. Many of our customers think our older building gives us character and it seems like we hit the right mark with you, thanks.

HR MANAGER