My family (2 adults and 3 young children) always stays in a Marriott when we travel. However, this trip we were too last minute in booking, so we stayed at Travelodge.
This hotel does not really compare to a Marriott, but it is nice, friendly and VERY convenient to the beach, restaurants and shops! We are really only in the hotels for breakfast and sleeping anyway, so Travelodge receives a "very good" rating from us.
Our room faced the beach - beautiful!
Breakfast was continental - nothing special.
Beds - our King was great, the sofa pullout was king or queen size and comfy, but there were some crumbs and popcorn kernels visible when we opened it up.
We booked a king suite - it was much larger than we anticipated! 2 separate rooms!
The value was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a variety of rooms to suit your needs, including penthouse suites with a Jacuzzi and kitchenette, rooms with private balconies and non-smoking rooms. Boost your energy with our free continental breakfast before lounging on our sundeck or diving into our outdoor(seasonal) pool. Free Wi-Fi Internet lets you go online from your laptop anywhere in the hotel. From guest laundry service to in-room microwaves and refrigerators, we provide all the amenities to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Travelodge Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Travel Lodge Virginia Beach