My husband and I stayed here from August 12-16th. We arrived around 12:30ish, waited maybe 5 minutes, and we were able to check in! We were in Room 103. We were both very impressed as soon as we walked in. It was pretty spacious, very large bathroom, granite counter tops, Queen bed, plenty of drawers and hangers. The room also had a microwave, refrigerator (larger than dorm size), full size iron/board, coffee maker. It was clean! We also had a very large, oceanfront patio! The room did not have a safe. However, the front desk does and they have an extremely secure means of keeping your valuables safe. LOCATION!!! This property is located on 20th block of Atlantic Ave. which is a prime location, for pretty much EVERYTHING! We never moved our car! You can walk to everything! The hotel has an indoor pool (no hot tub), a small bar/restaurant (with a great menu), all of the staff were always very friendly! When traveling to Virginia Beach, I won't stay anywhere else!
(All rooms at this hotel are Oceanfront and they also have Jacuzzi Rooms Available)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capes has 59 spacious, comfortable, affordable rooms, eight stories, an oceanfront cafe, refreshing indoor pool all to be enjoyed, right here on the ocean. All rooms are non-smoking offering refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The Capes offers accommodations to fit your needs, with our one room unit that includes two full size beds; or our two room unit with three full size beds and 2 tvs offering your family just the right space for a relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Capes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capes Hotel Virginia Beach
- Capes Virginia Beach
- Capes Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach