Central Boardwalk Location
Cheap Rates - This was cheapest hotel I could find with multiple room units.
Friendly Staff - Everyone seemed nice, however they could be a little quicker at check in.
Ocean View - Just as good as any view you will get in Virginia Beach.
Swimming Pool - Its too small and dreary to even be considered an option. Especially with the ocean a stones throw away.
Parking - One vehicle per room, However you can pay $10 a night for an extra spot. I read other reviews about not being able to find a spot but I did not have any problems.
If your looking for a fun vacation on the beach for a cheap price. I would definately consider The Capes. If your looking for an upscale luxurious stay then keep looking. Overall we had a great stay at the capes but I would be lieing if I didn't mention that most of our vacation in Virginia Beach was away from the hotel. After all, you can sleep and watch tv at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capes has 59 spacious, comfortable, affordable rooms, eight stories, an oceanfront cafe, refreshing indoor pool all to be enjoyed, right here on the ocean. All rooms are non-smoking offering refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The Capes offers accommodations to fit your needs, with our one room unit that includes two full size beds; or our two room unit with three full size beds and 2 tvs offering your family just the right space for a relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Capes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capes Hotel Virginia Beach
- Capes Virginia Beach
- Capes Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach