Our room was nice and clean, the view was great, the location is wonderful...BUT, don't expect much for your money..they give you a coffee pot..but NO coffee or filters! nice little kitchen area..but NO utensils. We asked a housekeeper if they offered a complimentary packet of coffee..but she didn't understand English i think. I probably would stay there again, i'll just bring my own coffe/filters and kitchen utensils..you would think for the money they might give you a bit more. Parking is very very tight..we didn't care for that at all..One elevator with no a/c in it. the pool is indoor and very small. By the looks of it...all the hotels had indoor pools. A plus was that the room was very very quiet..you didn't hear any outside noise..no walking above you or out in the halls..the bathrooms are extremely small..very small..i'm not a big person and i had a hard time getting in there. I don't see how a large person would fit in there..I would love for my parents to come with us next year..but no way would my dad fit in the bathroom. Like I said..i liked the location, you are right in the middle of the boardwalk and its fun to sit on the balcony and people watch in the evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capes has 59 spacious, comfortable, affordable rooms, eight stories, an oceanfront cafe, refreshing indoor pool all to be enjoyed, right here on the ocean. All rooms are non-smoking offering refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The Capes offers accommodations to fit your needs, with our one room unit that includes two full size beds; or our two room unit with three full size beds and 2 tvs offering your family just the right space for a relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Capes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capes Hotel Virginia Beach
- Capes Virginia Beach
- Capes Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach