I stayed at the Capes Ocean Resort, August 11th through the 15th, 2006. The staff were friendly and helpful. Great location at the center of the beach, and walking distance to everything. My room was clean, comfortable, spacious and had everything that I needed. Even the microwave and refrigerator were spotless. The views of the ocean are awesome. This hotel truly exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend it. You'll Love It!! Most importantly, it fit my budget. Thanks to the Capes, even I can afford a beach vacation. Thanks Capes, see you next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capes has 59 spacious, comfortable, affordable rooms, eight stories, an oceanfront cafe, refreshing indoor pool all to be enjoyed, right here on the ocean. All rooms are non-smoking offering refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The Capes offers accommodations to fit your needs, with our one room unit that includes two full size beds; or our two room unit with three full size beds and 2 tvs offering your family just the right space for a relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Capes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capes Hotel Virginia Beach
- Capes Virginia Beach
- Capes Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach