The service of the front desk staff and staff ,my husband and I received at the Capes , was a truly refreshing experience. It was a very pleasant way to start our vacation. The ocean view balcony was one of our favorite places to relax. The room was as clean the day we departed as it was the day we arrived. The shower was one of the best we have ever experienced in a hotel. Our daughter, son in law and 16 year old grandson accompanied us on this visit to The Capes. We received no complaints from our daughter or her husband. When your sixteen year old grandson says to Pappy " This is a really cool hotel" we knew the choice to stay at The Capes was the correct one. We also enjoyed taking breakfast on the restaurant balcony with the ocean as our landscape. My husband really liked the grits. We look forward to staying at The capes Hotel next season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capes has 59 spacious, comfortable, affordable rooms, eight stories, an oceanfront cafe, refreshing indoor pool all to be enjoyed, right here on the ocean. All rooms are non-smoking offering refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The Capes offers accommodations to fit your needs, with our one room unit that includes two full size beds; or our two room unit with three full size beds and 2 tvs offering your family just the right space for a relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Capes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capes Hotel Virginia Beach
- Capes Virginia Beach
- Capes Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach