The Capes is a very nice family owned hotel. Like I was saying if you are looking for fantastic ocean views and a nice clean place to stay with reasonable pricing this would be the place to stay. This is our second time here and it was just as nice as the first time. The staff was very friendly and you always had clean towels each day without having to ask for them. We will be returning next summer. The Capes is a great place stay. The parking is not bad. We got lucky and had a parking space up front. And your right in the heart of everything which was in walking distant of everything from shops to food so we didn't have to drive. Thanks again to The Capes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capes has 59 spacious, comfortable, affordable rooms, eight stories, an oceanfront cafe, refreshing indoor pool all to be enjoyed, right here on the ocean. All rooms are non-smoking offering refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The Capes offers accommodations to fit your needs, with our one room unit that includes two full size beds; or our two room unit with three full size beds and 2 tvs offering your family just the right space for a relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Capes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capes Hotel Virginia Beach
- Capes Virginia Beach
- Capes Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach