We have been coming to Virginia Beach Oceanfront for over 10 years. The Capes is a great value, clean room, nice location. We have stayed at many, many different hotels on the strip and this is one of the Good Ones...... Don't waste your time or money as we have looking for a value/priced/location hotel as there are not many there. They change names, not sheets...
The Capes is secure, clean, and well worth the money....The manager even worked with us when our plans changed to help us secure a room and not lose our deposit......rare to find someone willing to help out a guest like that....We will certainly stay again and again, why risk it....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capes has 59 spacious, comfortable, affordable rooms, eight stories, an oceanfront cafe, refreshing indoor pool all to be enjoyed, right here on the ocean. All rooms are non-smoking offering refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The Capes offers accommodations to fit your needs, with our one room unit that includes two full size beds; or our two room unit with three full size beds and 2 tvs offering your family just the right space for a relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Capes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capes Hotel Virginia Beach
- Capes Virginia Beach
- Capes Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach