“Indoor fun (out of the cold weather)”

King Neptune's Indoor Blacklight 3-D Mini Golf
Goochland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Indoor fun (out of the cold weather)”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We visited this past weekend using a groupon. They were closed until later in the day for a private party (our visit was on a Saturday afternoon). That was frustrating. When we went back and entered the guy at the front desk did not greet or acknowledge us. I finally showed him our Groupon and he rudely told us there were other groups in front of us. He never explained how it worked. The mini golf is so small your group has to wait a few minutes so that the groups are not stacked on top of each other. Once we realized what he was doing it made sense and was nice feeling that we were not rushing the group in front of us or being rushed by the group behind us. It was neat and fun but very small and short. Worth the $7 for 2 of us to have a little fun and get out of the frigid cold but glad I didn't pay $7 for each of us. Could get some nicer people to greet customers and explain what to expect.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Teresa M

Moyock, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Okay with a Groupon...small”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I got a groupon for this place $20 for 6 people and thought it would be a nice place to take my 8 year old and a couple of his friends for his birthday. The guy at the front was pleasant upon arrival. As soon as we got indoors though...it was tiny and cheaply made, just how someone else reviewed it. The holes weren't even completely separated. You could hit your ball and it could roll into another hole! The holes were marked with tape. I can't complain too much. The kids had fun and I didn't pay that much for it. I'm happy it was winter and not busy because anymore than 12 people in the place and you will feel closed in. That being said, I would NEVER pay full price to go.

It was FREEZING cold. I mean cold, like you needed to wear a winter coat inside. The bathroom was dirty. The door to the bathroom was absolutely disgusting. It was a dark place, so I can only imagine how gross the rest of it was. Anyways, I probably wouldn't go back. I don't regret taking the kids cause they had fun and don't know any better, but I would have been pissed if I had paid full price to go. Its a great idea, just not executed well.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Loretta S
Annandale, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rip Off”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Even with a coupon, this is not worth your time and money. It is cramped, small cheaply made looking mini golf course. You only get to play 9 holes. The 9 holes are very boring and not unique. I would go again if someone paid me to, but never will I go again. Its awful. The place is as small as a very small store. There's not good lighting, and no space. Might be okay for tiny kids, but not for anyone aged 7 or over.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Maryann R
Suffolk, Virginia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We took the kids and they had a blast. This would also be fun for a group of adults or teens. It is a small venue so there could be a lot more to it but it is a good experience for what they have to offer. A lot of neat artwork and deco

1 Thank loveourweeones
Warren, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Indoor Mini Golf!!”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This was a really cool 3-D mini golf experience. The artwork inside is incredible! My husband and I had a great time, even though it was only 9 holes and was rather small. It was only $7 and you can get a coupon for $1 off in a coupon book. Definitely worth the money!

Visited September 2013