We stayed at the boardwalk over Thanksgiving week. It was clean and spacious. We have 4 kids so the extra space really was nice. Great location, right on the board walk. You can drive on the boardwalk and night and there are Christmas decorations all lighted up along the boardwalk which was cool (for a fee of $12 for our Van). The staff at the hotel were really friendly. The pool was small but fine as was the hot tub. The fitness center has so real nice treadmills with TV's. You can walk to DQ, other resturants and shops which was convienent.
It made for a nice relaxing week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to ocean sunrise views through your floor-to-ceiling windows, and spend the hours in between enjoying the comforts and conveniences of home at Boardwalk Resort Hotel. Each of the newly renovated studios and 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suites are appointed with a wide range of features, including separate living rooms with sleeper sofas, fully-equipped kitchens and kitchenettes, TVs with cable and DVD players, free Wi-Fi, and large bathrooms. You’ll also enjoy our convenient central-boardwalk location, just steps from the entertainment at 17th Street Stage and Park.Boardwalk Resort Hotel and Villas is located in the heart of the resort district, in the center of Virginia Beach’s famous boardwalk – named one of the “Top Ten Boardwalks in America.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boardwalk Resort Hotel and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Hotel Virginia Beach
- Va Beach Boardwalk
- Hotels Boardwalk Virginia Beach
- Boardwalk Virginia Beach