I have never reviewed a hotel before but after the mixed reviews and my experience I wanted to share our visit. I was a little nervous after reading some reviews as we had to book something last minute for a dance competition. We showed up and the outside definitely needs a facelift but once we walked in everything was fantastic. We were greeted by Dee who is truly amazing and helpful. We were very early so we headed over to Rockfish for a bite ( I wouldn't recommend it but it shouldn't reflect on the hotel). We were given our room 2 hours early. It was a 1Bdr with sleeper , oceanview. Very clean, very comfortable beds and pull outs. I did read the reviews and knew the patio door locks behind you and the lip going out is large and we still locked ourselves our and we still banged our feet but we knew ahead of time so no big deal. The people are great that work there again HUGE shout out to Dee who was helpful every day she was there. It is literally in the center of everything, daily concerts and shows to one side and the pier on the other. CONS that need to be shared- parking is truly one car only but the parking garage is only a few blocks away its safe and 10 a day. Housekeeping came day one we declined but never again, I think you need to order it but but we didn't want it and they gave us extras when needed but would like to have been given the option of having cleaning/towels etc daily. Annoyances - we wished the balcony was off the living area as opposed to bedroom and that theshower had a door not open in the bedroom. Honestly we had 6 people and were comfortable and had a blast there !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to ocean sunrise views through your floor-to-ceiling windows, and spend the hours in between enjoying the comforts and conveniences of home at Boardwalk Resort Hotel. Each of the newly renovated studios and 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suites are appointed with a wide range of features, including separate living rooms with sleeper sofas, fully-equipped kitchens and kitchenettes, TVs with cable and DVD players, free Wi-Fi, and large bathrooms. You’ll also enjoy our convenient central-boardwalk location, just steps from the entertainment at 17th Street Stage and Park.Boardwalk Resort Hotel and Villas is located in the heart of the resort district, in the center of Virginia Beach’s famous boardwalk – named one of the “Top Ten Boardwalks in America.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boardwalk Resort Hotel and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Hotel Virginia Beach
- Va Beach Boardwalk
- Hotels Boardwalk Virginia Beach
- Boardwalk Virginia Beach