“LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE”
Review of Ocean Sands Resort

Ocean Sands Resort
Ranked #48 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 11 February 2011

I've stayed at all three of VSA resorts in Virginia Beach...The Atrium, Ocean Key and Ocean Sands. All three offer the ultimate in customer service and satisfaction. Recently I stayed at Ocean Sands which is on the beach. The rooms are georgeous and no detail is left untouched. The spacious suites are newly decorated and completely remodeled. I thought I was at "The Ritz"! The entire staff makes you feel right at home and offers every kind of amenity and comfort. I would highly recommend this resort anytime, to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
BMitchellvsaresorts, General Manager at Ocean Sands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2011

It is a pleasure to hear you have vacationed with each of our timeshare resorts. We have received excellent feedback regarding our newly refurbished vacation suites. Thank you for making us your “home away from home”, and recommending us to your family and friends.

Reviewed 5 February 2011

We had never stayed at ocean Sands before and were plesantly suprised. The staff was so freindly. Rooms were sparkling clean but small. The veiw from the pool was amazing. I cant wait to return this spring.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
BMitchellvsaresorts, General Manager at Ocean Sands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2011

Thank you for choosing the Ocean Sands Resort as your vacation destination. We look forward to seeing you and your family again in the spring.

Reviewed 4 February 2011

It's always nice to stay here. The staff is very friendly. Would surely recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo

I appreciate your sharing your vacation experience with the Ocean Sands Resort and recommending VSA Resorts to your friends.

Reviewed 1 February 2011

I have been in and out of Virginia Beach for over three decades and I have had the opportunity to stay in 95% of the in land and beachfront properties with families and friends we have always enjoyed the fun, food and entertainment not to forget the shopping for my number one wife. My wife and I both chose to purchase a timeshare we over the last 15 years or so reviewed and set up ourselves to review timeshares in Virginia Beach. We found that the VSA resort met our needs and we found that our needs and expectations was far above other resorts, reasons are as followed. The rooms and furnishings was better than most especially the bedrooms the beds seem to wrap you in comfort the full kitchens were well-equipped the baths are well above standards for our needs and the on site amenities are very well equipped as well. The VSA staff is what made us make our final choice to become part of VSA resort, it is indeed a home away from home where we could relax and have a great time. As I said above we reviewed many resorts, we found the employees are really not employees they are family internal family they always greet us with a smile and they never complain about their management when I found in other resorts employees complained a great deal on the way they are treated. This is a factor that must be recognized in any customer service related business if the employees are happy the customers and consumers are happy the employees constantly communicated with my wife and myself as to our needs this again is far above our expectations our family there really makes our stay very bright, management employee relations was the main factor in purchasing a second timeshare at VSA resort. I have sent people and friends along with family members to VSA resorts and everyone comes back with very good compliments and ask if we could send them again, this is a good feeling. My wife and I did recognize several names at Ocean Sands VSA resort. Bill Mitchell,Shuana, Jackie, Rebecca, Paul CJ, Rose, Lrina, Shondal. We did get the opportunity to set up a meeting with Michele Colson who seems to be the cohesion to the VSA resorts family. Michelle is a very business oriented and dedicated person. Other resorts should follow her lead. My family and I are setting up a summer vacation at VSA resort for 2011 and we plan on introducing our family to their family and then I will go fishing(SMILE) and the wife will go shopping. One thing I would like to add when the hurricane came I watched the news saw the damage to our second home and all I could think of was how can I put our home back together, VSA resorts made it work with the assessment for that year it was well below what we imagined VSA resorts put our home back together. My wife and I are very proud to be part of the VSA resorts. Our love and appreciation goes out to our VSA resort family. I am in the customer care business and when it's good I give the recognition to the good in this case it's great.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank webstergl

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your “family” at the Ocean Sands Resort. I am thrilled we have exceeded your expectations, as we take great pride in delivering memorable vacations to you and your family each time you visit VSA Resorts.

Reviewed 24 January 2011

We stayed for 2 weeks at this beautiful resort The employees were very nice and efficient, they acknowledged us every time we came and went.. I would definately stay here again and would advise anyone who was looking for a great placwe to stay in Virgina Beach to stay here.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vmriley
mcolsonvsaok, Manager at Ocean Sands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2011

Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with the Ocean Sands Resort. We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2011

Great oceanfront location. Close to the interstate. Nice rooms with private sleeping. Very nice indoor pool with hot tub and sauna. Rooms have everything you need in the kitchen. Nice parking garage at the hotel for convenience. Great restaurants within walking distance and plenty of things to entertain the kids.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank travelinfool_11
mcolsonvsaok, Manager at Ocean Sands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your vacation experience with the Ocean Sands Resort. We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2010

This place is Va. Beach's BEST KEPT SECRET!!!!.... Shauna and her Staff exhibited outstanding Customer Service. The room was impeccable, and soooooo comfortable. So, when can I stay again!!!....GREAT JOB!

• Stayed: November 2010
1  Thank mikeanddj
mcolsonvsaok, Manager at Ocean Sands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2010

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your vacation with the Ocean Sands Resort. We look forward to your next visit with us.