“Seasonal Pass”

Ocean Breeze Waterpark
Ranked #19 of 124 things to do in Virginia Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: A family friendly Caribbean paradise, 2 miles south of the Oceanfront! Enjoy 16 water slides, our million gallon wave pool and water playground. Admission tickets available at many hotels. Group rates, lifeguard camp and cabanas available with reservations. Restaurants on site. FREE PARKING! Open May 22 – September 6, 11 & 12.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Seasonal Pass”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I buy the seasonal pass every year for my daughter and me. She loves the wave pool and I love the lazy river. It is always clean! There is plenty to do for all ages. I have been going there since she was a toddler. There is plenty for all ages!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jackie W

• Greek first
Ridgefield, Connecticut
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Fantastic! So much fun!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I must say, this water park really brought out the inner child from both myself and boyfriend. It was so much fun. There's more than enough slides (which are super fun) and the lazy river and tide pool were great too! Since it was a Monday and schools were still in when we went, we were able to go on every ride without waiting in crowded lines, which was very nice. I would eat somewhere else (you can not bring in food with you - they will take it from you during the bag check) but you can get a stamp that allows you free re-entry. The food they have is way overpriced. They have complimentary free sunscreen, and it is 13 dollars to rent a locker, but they give you five dollars back when you return the key when you're finished.

4 Thank Chloe T
Chesapeake, Virginia
241 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 351 helpful votes
“We are locals and we love Ocean Breeze...”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is not a park the size of Water Country or any of the big parks in Orlando. It's for that reason, among many others, that we love it so much. It's clean, has plenty of slides to keep you busy, great seating areas, and a lazy river...and unlike many other water parks....this one is EASY. You park close to the entrance. You sit close to the entrance. You can keep an eye on your kids without having to trek miles in any direction. We love Ocean Breeze. My kids choose to go here over Water Country.

If you can, go before school gets out..or at least, during the week. Get there upon opening and get your seats under the mushroom shaped umbrellas straight ahead. Stake your claim and then come and go as you please.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Jen R
Scotland
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“As good as the Orlando water parks”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I visited Ocean Breeze on Memorial Day and expected the place to be really busy. Getting into the park was quick and easy; there was ample free parking and the enough staff to keep the entry queues down.

The layout of the park is nice and with the food outlets surrounding a nice sized wave pool and enough loungers to go around.

With the kids ages ranging from 12-16 there was an excellent range of slides across the park. The lines were fairly short and certainly significantly shorter than I've experienced at water parks around the world.

The price was excellent and the season pass option is a great idea for those staying in Virginia Beach for a few weeks, and also for residents.

I would certainly recommend the park for kids and adults alike. I was thoroughly impressed and had a fantastic family day out.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank WhoSaidGetOffTheBus
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Time”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We went with our family (mom and two daughters) it was not expensive at all. Very good service and lots of good rides. The only thing is that they check all ur belongings to make sure you don't bring ur own food/drink which is a little eh but otherwise ok. Make sure you get there within a hour of open time because it will start to get busy. Have fun. I know my kids did!

Visited August 2013