“Awesome stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center
Ranked #10 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 18 May 2014

From the room being very clean and cozy (the bed is awesonme) to the wait staff and the from Desk. This hotel is one the best I have been to. Breakfast was awesome as well as very courteous staff. Well recommended and awesome job.

Room Tip: Go to the upper floors rooms are bigger and nicer
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Megan N, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for the great comments regarding your stay. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the GSS beds. A good night sleep is a happy guest! Hope to see you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,086)

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The facilities are excellent (probably one of the quietest rooms I've stayed in a long time), the staff is friendly, and the hotel it's conveniently located within walking distance of many amenities and places to eat. Free parking is located across the street.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn. We're glad you enjoyed the location and restaurants in the surrounding area. My staff and I appreciate the compliments.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I want commend the professionalism of Jess McCoy. She not only bent over backwards trying to accommodate our faltering soccer team but when the wheels fell off of the whole tournament she took the hit and with grace and patience worked with us to resolve a terrible situation. My husband and I personally are Hilton Honor members and because of this situation, I will continue to give your group of hotels my business and my companies business.

Thank you again Jess!
D Rothwell

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to leave the great comments about Jessica. Our sales teams and staff is always working hard to accomadate groups to the fullest. If you have any group needs do not hesitate to call Jessica McCoy. We hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We have stayed at this hotel many times and have ALWAYS had an outstanding stay. Everything from the room to the serviceas well as Front Desk, Housekeepers, and Servers has always been fantastic. This time it truly exceeded our expectations and "WOW"ed us! When we arrived, Maria checked us in. She was absolutely the best guest service representative I have ever encounter and I have been in the hospitality industry for nearly forty years! Not only was she outstanding in her approach and wealth of information but while we were putting our bags in our room she printed off directions for the Sentara Hospice House and was ready when we returned to the lobby on the way to our car. Her entire approach and professionalism brought such a ray of sunshine to a trip where we were expecting our loved one to pass at any time from cancer! As I told her, if she were to move to my area, I would hire her in a heart beat! Thank you Maria, I wanted your efforts to be recognized and know how much your personality can brighten even the darkest of days.

Room Tip: Every room we have gotten has been fantastic!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center, and also thank you for the positive comments about our staff. It is great comments like these that inspire of staff members to go above and beyond everyday.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Everything was outstanding except housekeeping, which was marginal at best. Spoke to front desk personnel about problems which were small, but multiple. At one breakfast eggs were overcooked, but overall food was good. Great location for restaurants and activities

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review for our hotel. We greatly apologize for the guestroom cleanliness not being to the highest standard and the overcooked breakfast eggs you experienced during your visit. We have updated your profile to ensure that you do not encounter issues with us in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed here and the hotel itself if excellent. I was upgraded to a suite and it was outstanding. The hotel staff are very friendly and accomodating.It is in a location that lets you walk to many nearby restaurants. As the title suggests, the only negative is the breakfast. They charge $11.95 for an omelet station and the rest of the food is the standard fare that you will find at most free hotel breakfasts.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here with us! Thank you for the positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I chose this Hilton Garden Inn because of the reviews and have to say that my experience didn't match what others have written. First of all, this is a VERY tired property, seriously in need of updating. Everything feels kind of filthy, even though they are trying hard to keep it clean. I didn't feel safe going across the street to the 5th floor of a public garage to park my car at night. The parking is free, but it's a creepy experience at night.

The staff was very nice, otherwise, this would be a one star review. I like Hilton Garden Inns, but wouldn't stay at this one again.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and value your loyalty. We hope to see you again in the near future. In the meanwhile, please feel free to contact me with any ideas or suggestions.