Atrium Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$229
US$224
Country Inn
US$274
US$229
GardenInn.com
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$190
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$156
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$144
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$92
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$105
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$181
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
US$268
US$233
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$130
US$123
  • Pool
All reviewsliving roomblock walk to the beachtwo blockspool and jacuzzitowel exchangetime sharefull kitchendvd playersmall kitchenworking orderunitlobbytimesharecouchelevatoraccommodationsocean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I'm very happy with this "resort" my girlfriend and another couple stayed in this resort for four days and we had nothing but positive experiences. I will say lack of maid service was odd and the towel exchange was kind if a pain. Other than that it was a great stay staff was friendly, room was clean and the pool and hot tub were nice. Only complaint as far a the pool is that the was a clear written rule that people under 16 were not allowed in the pool past a certain time which was not enforced, kind of a buzz kill when we wanted to have a couple beers before we turned in for the night. I highly recommend this resort though just a short walk from the beach and some great restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the balcony overlooking the pool to avoid noise from the pool patrons.
1  Thank Supermariodrums
OKRMike, Manager at Atrium Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

We are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff is trained to give superb customer service and we really appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge the great work they do. We are delighted that you were able to take advantage of our great location in the heart of the Oceanfront which gives you easy access to the expressway, restaurants, nightlife, attractions, and a short walk to the beach. Thank you so much for your recommendation and taking the time to write this great review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I discovered This Resort a Couple years ago. I Loved it so much-- that I became an owner.
Recently, I and one of my Best Friends'( and his Family) joined me at the Resort.
Their 11 year old son enjoyed the Pool and the Beach(About the Length of a Basketball Court to the Sand from the Back exit/entrance door.) They all said that they want to vacation at The Atrium every year.

The Condos are in great Shape and Very Clean. My back loved the Bed in the Bedroom. I was told the Pull-out Sofa was pretty comfortable as well. Although the Kitchen is not the biggest Kitchen I have ever seen. It has everything you need to make "Thanksgiving" Dinner if you chose too.
Every employee that we encountered had a smile on their face- and a "sincere ready to help attitude" if we needed anything.
Mary and Aiyonna were fabulous to me and my Guests. ********* A few times-- I happened to observe Mary helping other Guests at the Resort-- it is amazing to me just How much Mary cared about each and every guest that walked through the door.
I Look Forward to my Next Visit.

Room Tip: There is not a Bad Room in the Building.
2  Thank joewingless4

We are very delighted to hear how much you and your friends have enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to keep our units well maintained and clean as you would your own home. Thank you so much for taking the time to acknowledge Mary and Aiyonna and the great work that they do. Thank you again for giving us your fantastic feedback. We really appreciate your loyalty and we too are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I stayed here with a friend for a long weekend.. and I must admit that the one thing I hate about hotels is that they basically force you to eat out for EVERY meal because there is no place for food storage in the room. Luckily, the Atrium had a kitchenette with fridge and oven, pantry with spoons, forks, etc. I liked this because it made out stay there more convenient and home-like. The room was neat and comfortable. The front desk staff and manager whom we met upon arriving were very helpful and accommodating. I would come back to the Atrium Resort and recommend others to stay here as well.

1  Thank Alyssa I

It gives us great pleasure to know that our unit amenities suited your vacation needs. Every unit we have is equipped with a full kitchen that makes dining in a more than viable option. We are so glad that our staff and management team were able to assist you and help make your stay with us that much better. We really appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Myself and a few friends spent two nights at The Atrium in early June and we could not have asked for any more from a hotel. Aside from it being set in such a great location, The Atrium provided a great room with a queen bed and a pullout couch, both of which were very comfortable, along with a kitchen complete with a stove, refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker all for an incredibly modest price. This was all complemented by excellent service by the courteous hotel staff and a very relaxing pool area. I would strongly recommend The Atrium to anyone wishing to stay in the Virginia Beach area for any reason.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Zachary S
OKRMike, Manager at Atrium Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

We are delighted to hear that our unit amenities and superb customer service enhanced your stay with us. We really appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We are on a tight budget but stil needed some vacation we stayed at The Atrium last year on August and we had a wonderful time. Staff was very accomodating even when it was a very busy weekend. This year we will be spending 3 days at VA Beach on July and here is were we'll stay. Its the best value for your money and all rooms have a little kitchenete with a stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, and dishes YES dishes and pots and pans for you to prepare meals! u can just cook meals instead of spending ridiculous amounts of money dining out and save that money to stay more days :) Also the pool was awesome, the hot tub was a bit too hot for my taste compare to others I've been to but that was not an issue at all

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank GABYV604
OKRMike, Manager at Atrium Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

We are so glad that our resort amenities and friendly staff suited your vacation needs. Our units are equipped with a full kitchen to give you everything you need for dining in. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this excellent review and we are really looking forward to your visit this summer.