LuNaSea Key West Cafe
Ranked #363 of 1,457 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Description: http://www.facebook.com/lunaseavb?sk=infoThis was a great little restaurant with outside seating as well as an open air bar. It started raining, and we were able to sit at the bar under roof for drinks and apps and still feel like we were outdoors. It definitely reminded me of the Key West type bars/restaurants. We had a light appetizer and drinks. The bartender shook our hands and introduced him self upon our arrival. Great personal touch. They have a table side magician, Chris, who was very entertaining. He sang Happy Birthday to me - so make him sing you a song! Oh, and ask him about his American Idol experience!! So all in all, this bar had so much character - and I am so happy that this was one of our stops. We met some great people and had many laughs. I would recommend this to everyone! It's one of those "Cheers" type places where you feel at home the moment you walk through the door.
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Great local spot. Went for Sunday brunch. Guitar player. $2 mimosas what more could ask for. Lots of different zones. Couches tables corn hole decks etc

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Enjoyed a night of cornhole with my friends. Great atmosphere. Even got some dancing in. Would definitely recommend to all my friends.

Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

We have been here three times spanning three years. Each time it has gotten progressively worse. This last time we ordered the gator guacamole. The chips were flimsy, some had crunch and the dip had no flavor. We had to ask for water twice on what appeared to be a slow night. The $13 28oz Margarita had little alcohol in it. We won't be returning.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We wanted to eat at Tautog's but the wait was way too long. LuNaSea did not have a wait at all and there was seating outside. The food was ok. I would never say "don't go" but this would not be the first place or second for me to recommend. The service was good as they rearranged the tables outside to accommodate our party. Overall this was an alright place to grab a bite.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I ate at this restaurant and it was horrible, bad service, food was awful, my drink had a molded lime in it, it was cheap but they could not give me the food for free, I didn't eat my food and when the waiter asked how it was I said awful and he asked me if I wanted a To go box, REALLY, didn't offer anything in its place just walked away and brought back the check! Cheape will never make food good, I'd rather eat at Waffle House at least you know what to expect! I DON'T RECCOMED THIS PLACE!