“??????????????????” 4 of 5 bubbles

LuNaSea Key West Cafe
Ranked #563 of 1,405 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Roanoke, Virginia
“??????????????????”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

The food and service was very good. My only complaint is I was charged outrageously for a glass of Iced Tea. I was charged $3.99 (maybe $3.95) and I believe that will put me off from returning. This was only my second visit ,possibly my last. The first one was to see a band we knew that was playing there, everything was great that trip.
We actually had some appetizers that were great, very tasty and nicely presented. I love the atmosphere and the outside seating (we did set inside as it was pretty hot). I just didn't enjoy being hit with the unnecessary Iced Tea charge.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Pam D

Dushore, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We weren't sure on what to expect once we walked in, being as we were the only people in the restaurant and bar... but were pleasantly surprised. The food was amazing and fresh..the drinks came quickly and service was friendly and helpful. Would return again for sure, next trip to VA.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kristy A
Midlothian, Virginia
“Your crazy if u don't go to lunasea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Great local spot. Went for Sunday brunch. Guitar player. $2 mimosas what more could ask for. Lots of different zones. Couches tables corn hole decks etc

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Fun Fun Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

Enjoyed a night of cornhole with my friends. Great atmosphere. Even got some dancing in. Would definitely recommend to all my friends.

• Visited August 2013
MD
“Last time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

We have been here three times spanning three years. Each time it has gotten progressively worse. This last time we ordered the gator guacamole. The chips were flimsy, some had crunch and the dip had no flavor. We had to ask for water twice on what appeared to be a slow night. The $13 28oz Margarita had little alcohol in it. We won't be returning.

• Visited August 2013