“Great Breakfast!”

Description: New restaurant. Opened this weekend
Virginia
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We were staying at a local hotel and had read about this place on trip advisor. We had just finished running on a 8k and were starving so we decided to stop in. And what a great decision! Everything we had was delicious- food and mimosas- especially the pancakes! Great service. It was a beautiful day so we enjoyed eating outside.

• Visited March 2014

Bryan, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Special Order Dinner - Awesome!!”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

We ate hear several times while enjoying VB. Had a Special dinner that the owner put together by his own accord. It was great! Also, had the falafal, hummus and salads. Service was right on, wait times were short. We felt taken care of. 5 out of 5!

• Visited December 2013
PA
“Unique food combinations reasonable. Great falafels and great seasoned french fries.”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I loved this restaurant and wish it was in my hometown. It is very clean. Has tables, booths and a bar area. Owner and does the cooking and he will explain do you what he is cooking. The falafels were great. Hamburger in wraps were excellent. Salads had all the ingredients chopped and were wonderful. Wish I could go back and eat. I would be a regular.

Visited October 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Food, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I stopped in for a quick bite before leaving town. The owner was there and made me a delicious wrap with chicken and bacon and some other delicious ingredients. If I lived around VA Beach I would eat here all the time.

• Visited September 2013
Burnt Cabins, PA
“Didn't care for it.”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We ate there this weekend. There were two groups seated outside. One other group seated inside (aside from our own group). Not busy. We were given menus when we were seated, but it took 10 minutes for waitress to get back to take our orders. Then, another 10 minutes to bring our drinks. From the time we walked in, it was nearly 30 minutes before breakfast was in front of us (french toast and pancakes for each of us). That's too long for simple breakfast items.
They were playing music really loud. What you would expect to be playing on a Saturday night at a bar.... not what you would want on a Sunday morning when you were recovering from Saturday night at a bar!
Food wasn't bad. I had sweet potato pancakes, which I've never had. They were pretty good. Prices were slightly high, but not way out of line.

• Visited September 2013