“Something for the Whole Family”
Review of Scrambled

Scrambled
Ranked #139 of 1,431 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: New restaurant. Opened this weekend
Frederick, Maryland
“Something for the Whole Family”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My wife and kids stumble on this restaurant while I was not with them and food and service was so good they wanted to go back. Serves a combination of Breakfast/diner food and Middle Eastern food,
So I have never thought of rating a breakfast place with a 5 but this place is unique. First the staff, including the owner/chef could not be more friendly. The other thing I like is that my wife and I who are adventurous eaters could find exciting items, while my 8 year old could have eggs, bacon and toast (all excellently prepared I might add).
I had the Falafel platter - excellent. Served with Humus, a chopped salad and French fries. Everything was excellent - all tasted very freshly prepared with high quality ingredients. My wife had couscous soup - which was a middle eastern vegetable stew, served over couscous - it was amazing. These were dishes you would expect in a fine Middle Eastern restaurant served in a diner off the beach and at diner prices. My son had the Hamburger wrap which was excellent, and the fries were also very good. The salads were also excellent - fresh ingredients and flavorful dressings.
So what looks like just another beach diner that serves breakfast all day, is actually a delightful dinning experience for the whole family.

• Visited March 2014

Virginia
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We were staying at a local hotel and had read about this place on trip advisor. We had just finished running on a 8k and were starving so we decided to stop in. And what a great decision! Everything we had was delicious- food and mimosas- especially the pancakes! Great service. It was a beautiful day so we enjoyed eating outside.

• Visited March 2014
Bryan, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Special Order Dinner - Awesome!!”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

We ate hear several times while enjoying VB. Had a Special dinner that the owner put together by his own accord. It was great! Also, had the falafal, hummus and salads. Service was right on, wait times were short. We felt taken care of. 5 out of 5!

• Visited December 2013
PA
“Unique food combinations reasonable. Great falafels and great seasoned french fries.”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I loved this restaurant and wish it was in my hometown. It is very clean. Has tables, booths and a bar area. Owner and does the cooking and he will explain do you what he is cooking. The falafels were great. Hamburger in wraps were excellent. Salads had all the ingredients chopped and were wonderful. Wish I could go back and eat. I would be a regular.

Visited October 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Food, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I stopped in for a quick bite before leaving town. The owner was there and made me a delicious wrap with chicken and bacon and some other delicious ingredients. If I lived around VA Beach I would eat here all the time.

• Visited September 2013