“Fish sticks”

Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
“Fish sticks”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Awful first we were told that they didn't have oysters shrimp and clams. Then I ordered fish and chips. When the fish and chips came to the table they were obviously fish sticks. Sent my food back and will never return.

Goochland, Virginia
“Great for Sports Fanatics”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Slow service but pretty good food. The atmosphere was comfortable and great deck. We hear there are live bands on weekends so that would be cool.

Visited March 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“great lunch at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

had an early here on March 20th. Bright and warm day so sat outside on the deck. Place wasn't that busy perhaps about 10 diners inside and out.

Had the crab cake patty - had never eaten it before but was pleasantly surprised - it was excellent. Plenty of crab meat, succulent with a good flavour, served with fries and tomato.
Would recommend.

not sure I would like it if it was late at night and packed though

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank katy-lied
“Great bar, great people, great food”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here on our last night of vacation. We walked in after midnight and were still able to order food. We ordered crab dip, and a few drinks. Bartender was awesome and friendly and took the time to chat with everyone. He also had country music playing which was great since we walked past a bunch of places playing hip hop.

Crab dip was fantastic and I am a picky crab dip eater...I'm from Maryland! Husband said his drinks were good and had a lot of whiskey in them and wasn't thinned out with soda.

This is a great place for people who don't like the hip hop scene and who want to be able to relax and have a good time. People are very friendly, down to earth and laid back. Music was playing but my husband and I were still able to talk and hear each other. We will definitely be returning on our next visit to Virginia Beach!

Mystic, Connecticut
“I love this bar!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Great food, great staff, great atmosphere. The black and blue burger with sweet potato fries is the bomb. Good variety of beers and liquor, generous pours, your glass never goes empty. Only drawback, no Guinness on tap.