Oceanaire Resort Hotel
US$196
US$192
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$156
ComfortInn
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$258
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$136
US$240
US$194
US$232
US$206
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$94
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$165
US$145
Travelocity
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
All reviewsocean beach clubadult poolfire pitsun deckfull kitchenfront deskocean view suitebeautiful resortbuilding next doorsister hotelgold keynorth sidedaily housekeepingself parkingvalet servicefloor to ceiling windowstimeshare exchange
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

We greatly enjoyed our weekend stay. The two room suite setup was perfect for my parents to sleep in one room and my son and I in the other. Fantastic kitchen and wonderful location. Walked to my favorite local hole in the wall awesome seafood joint, Nick's.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Tufshuz
Jason N, General Manager at Oceanaire Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Tufshuz,

I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us! Our two bedroom suites are great for family getaways. I am glad that we were in close proximity to your favorite restaurant. I have not had the chance to eat at Nick's yet but I may do just that after reading your description. :-) We look forward to serving you again during your next trip to Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

The resort makes a lovely impression from the outside. The atmosphere is hip and trendy, the rooms are nicely appointed. The Junior Suites is likely the smallest room I've ever stayed in and for the price charged to stay, it was a huge disappointment. The resort staff were Friendly and all smiles, however no one is empowered to go out of their way to resolve guests concerns. They rely heavily on the surroundings for their guests happiness. The pool area is equipped with flags that one raises when wanting to get the attention of the staff. In the three days of my stay, I could not get one glance from a pool attendant unless I walked to the bar myself. The indoor pool area is very small and tight on a bad weather day. They do offer two indoor pools with the other being more kid oriented. There is a lovely 10th floor sun deck but the music is programmed to annoying Oldies and when I asked the attendant if he could change, he said No. He did offer to turn off since I was the only one on the deck, he never delivered or came back to tell me he couldn't. After settling in for a day, we agreed the location of the facility is ideal-quietly located a few blocks North of the VA beach action. There are other facilities adjacent to this property that, for the money could likely deliver
an equal or better experience.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Shopnalot

Dear shopnalot,

I am dissapointed to hear that you were not staisfied with portions of your stay. I will pass along your comments about poolside and 10th floor deck service to the appropriate managers. Regarding your comment about the music on the 10th floor, we do have a set standard of what we are allowed to play in that area. I apologize that we were unable to accomodate your request for different music. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you during your next trip to Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

My experience at the Oceanaire resort was great. Everyone that worked there was very friendly and helpful. The room itself was really nice and very clean. The only thing I could think off that wasn't good was the door to the room I had was a bit difficult to push open almost like there was a lot of resistance in the mechanism that makes sure tge door closes, this was only a very minor inconvenience and the only reason I am mentioning it is because I'm fairly strong and it was still very noticeable to me. Overall my time at the Oceanaire resort was great and definitely worth going again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Will R
Jason N, General Manager at Oceanaire Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Will R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I appreciate you bringing the door closure to our attention. I will certainly pass your comment along to our engineering team for resolution. We look forward to serving you again during your next trip to Virginia Beach!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We go to OceanAir every year and it never fails to please and surprise us with the service and cleanliness and views. This place is the ultimate Va. Beach destination. We stayed on the 15th floor with spectacular views, We went to a great wine tasting during our stay. Each year they keep improving this resort. Free wi-fi, adult pool and spa, you are allowed to drink in that area. They have a fire ring outside of this area with rockers. It is excellent.

Room Tip: Oceanview is the only way to go.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matzie88
Jason N, General Manager at Oceanaire Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Matzie88,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with others on Trip Advisor! Please accept my sincere gratitude for your repeat business. It is the greatest testament of exceptional guest service that we can ask for from our guests. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We do our best to improve each day and I am sure that the staff will enjoy reading your comments! We receive many compliments on the wine tasting along with the adult pool and hot tub. We still have many ideas in the works to provide even more memorable experiences. Stay tuned! We look forward to serving you during your vacation next year!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I just spent a weekend at Oceanaire in a one bedroom. I live not far from the resort. This was the best stay ever in VA. The valet service is fanominal. The service was great, the food was excellent. I will be back again. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank ann1918

Dear ann1918,

Thank you for sharing yoru experience with others on Trip Advisor! I am so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I will be sure to pass along your compliments. We look forward to serving you again during your next trip to the beach!