“PERFECT in everyway!”

Oceanaire Resort Hotel
Ranked #42 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We just returned from Virginia Beach for a short 5 night getaway. We had booked the stay with the Hilton Garden Inn next door to this property. The HGI did not honor our booking and left us without an adequate place to stay and even suggested we find a different hotel. We walked next door to the Oceanaire and booked the next 3 nights in a suite. From the moment my husband talked to Jackie in reservations to Khalil at the front desk, we knew this property was well managed and so much better than the HGI next door, for only $8 more a night! The room was pristine and spacious, the 10th floor sun deck became my favorite place and the fire pits both on the sun deck and the adult area really made us feel like we were somewhere besides Virginia. I couldn't be more pleased with Oceanaire and this property will be our place to stay at Virginia Beach from now on.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank A7158REamyb
VBGM1, General Manager at Oceanaire Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We couldn’t agree more with your kind comments regarding Jackie & Khaulil. We are fortunate to have many great associates on our team at Ocean Beach Club featuring Oceanaire. You can be assured we will share your kind comments with our team members. We look forward to being of service to you during future visits to Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Oceanaire is located in the upper end of Virginia Beach and sits right next to the Ocean Beach Club. Oceanaire is newer and the rooms are modern, well appointed and spotless. The amentities are shared between OBCa nd Oceanaire - the outdoor pools, bars, etc. However, Oceanaire offers an indoor adult infinity pool and it is fabulous. Many rooms offer an ocean front balcony. I have stayed at either OBC or Oceanaire every year for the past 8 years and the entire experience is first class - from check in to check out you are provided with the highest level of service. Prices vary greatly by season but keep an eye out for specials - they are offered frequently. Parking is an additional charge and the garage is around the block with in and out privileges. You will be within walking distance of many restaurants and activities and the north end of the ocean is a great family location. Yes, you will spend a little more to stay here but please believe you get what you pay for and if you want a GREAT vacation, do it right and book Oceanaire !!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ViaggiatoriSicilia
VBGM1, General Manager at Oceanaire Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thanks for taking time to leave us positive feedback about your stay at Oceanaire. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed rooms and amentities. Your kind comments will be shared with our team. We look forward to being of service to you during future visits to Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

So we came back, again from the beginning to the end, amazing! The staff is so kind and helpful. The parking is only a block a way, so if we wanted to venture out, we just strolled down and grabbed the car. There is nothing negative about this resort! It is actually so awesome, we purchased a timeshare! We are happy to say.." We will see you again soon!"

• Stayed: July 2014
VBGM1, General Manager at Oceanaire Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thanks for taking time to leave us positive feedback about your stay at Ocean Beach Club featuring Oceanaire Resort. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your amazing vacation with us. Your kind comments will be shared with our team. We look forward to seeing "you again soon!".

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We spent a week at the Oceanaire in April and it was fabulous! We had a 2 Bdrm unit above the fire pit Lounge with two balconies. The unit was beautiful. The staff was terrific, the location & view gorgeous. We saw dolphins everyday from our balcony.
A definate on the list to visit again.
I would highly recommend the Oceanaire.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank catwmn2xVT

Your comments made my day! Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. Our team was delighted to hear you were pleased with our beautiful rooms and terrific staff. We look forward to being of service to you again on your upcoming trips to Virginia Beach. Thanks again for your kind comments and business.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My family and I stayed at the Oceanaire for a week and had a great stay. The facility is extremely nice and very well maintained. The staff was attentive and helpful. Our room was well appointed with gorgeous views of the beach and ocean. We are active people so really enjoyed the beach volleyball courts in front, the nearby tennis and the fitness center at the resort. There are some very good restaurants within walking distance so we barely had to leave the area. It was our first time to Virginia Beach but the Oceanaire definitely made us want to come back. The very European style indoor pool was an elegant touch as well. As we drove to the airport, I asked my daughters how they liked the vacation and they gushed "awesome!". That sums it up.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thanks for taking time to leave us positive feedback about your stay at Oceanaire resort. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our gorgeous resort and helpful staff. Your kind comments will be shared with our team. We look forward to being of service to you during future visits to Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

First of all I am from the area of hampton roads. I stopped coming to Virginia beach because all the hotels were so run down and at best just ok. I booked the Oceanaire Resort after searching for somewhere to have my daughters birthday sleepover. We stayed in the oceanfront one bedroom suite. When I entered the resort I was greeted right away by valet. They helped me unload all the decorations and food from my SUV. I checked in early to get things set up. Check in was quick and easy. At check in they saw I had quite a bit of decorations and asked if I needed anyone to help me decorate. That was beyond nice. The young man from valet took ALL my items up including luggage. When we got to the room it was amazing (like the review title says). Was clean and non mildewed like 99%of the rooms are at the oceanfront. Very clean. Very nicely decorated. Very modern. The view from the balcony was beyond nice! The location on the strip is PERFECT. You aren't in the middle of all the traffic and people, but you are close enough to it of you want to walk. Everytime I called to the desk for something it was delivered very quickly. My daughter and her friends loved it. The choice of pools on the 2 properties are awesome and close late. I will definitely be returning very soon!!!!!

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Rashelle M
VBGM1, General Manager at Oceanaire Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thanks for taking time to leave us positive feedback about your stay at Ocean Beach Club featuring Oceanaire. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your daughter's birthday visit and that our team took care of you. Your kind comments will be shared with our team. We look forward to being of service to you during future visits to Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

As an owner at Oceanaire, I wanted to thank everyone for a wonderful stay. At the front desk was Kahlid, I may have spelled his name wrong, but he was great. He always said hi to my family and was very pleasant. We missed him when he was not there. Carol, was the vacation counselor who helped us when we had a problem with our room. All of the bell hops were wonderful, they really know how to stack a cart. Last but not least Anna E, who we met with at the Discovery Center. She is awesome. We were there past lunch time and she made sure my hungry family was taken care of. The pool was great, and the Tortugas is amazing. All of the bartenders are wonderful. I was sad when I had to leave this morning. I am looking forward to coming back next year. My daughter is looking forward to seeing the friends who come each year during our stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank MommaFields
VBGM1, General Manager at Oceanaire Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We couldn’t agree more with your kind comments regarding Khaulil, Carol & Anna. We are fortunate to have many great associates on our team at Ocean Beach Club featuring Oceanaire. You can be assured we will share your kind comments with our team members. We look forward to being of service to you during future visits to Virginia Beach.