“Awesome!!”

Rudee Inlet Stand Up Paddle
Ranked #1 of 66 Tours in Virginia Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Rudee Inlet Stand Up Paddle is a school that teaches Stand Up Paddle. In business since 2011, we strive to spread aloha and have fun while teaching the way cool sport of SUP. We start out in nice calm flat water teaching intro to paddle..then graduate up to ocean and or yoga paddles....RI'SUP the place to start and continue your paddle journey!!
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Coach Scott gave great instruction and technique especially to our 10 year old. Randy and Scott are awesome and would recommend them to anyone visiting VB and wanting to learn how to SUP!!

There are newer reviews for Rudee Inlet Stand Up Paddle

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I've lived in Va Beach 17 years and love the outdoors. It was so fun to cruise around Rudee Inlet on a paddle board and see the view from the water. It's scenic, peaceful, relaxing and you get a little exercise in without even realizing it....bonus! Scott was a super nice guide and instructor; very encouraging! I would highly recommend to locals and visitors alike.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I am not in the best shape and don't normally do these types of activities, so I was definitely way out of my comfort zone. I went with a bunch of friends for a birthday party and was truly amazed at how easy and awesome it was. Definitely had a great time and having an amazing instructor like randy made all the difference. Before going in the water I thought for sure I would fall in. Randy was so helpful when it was time for me to stand up and guided me every step of the way. With his help I am very proud to say that I didn't fall in once and would definitely come back and experience it again. Tons of fun!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Randy is a really good instructor and alot of fun at the same time. I've never been out on a board before and he made it so easy to learn, I didn't even fall in the water. thanks for a great time

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Watching Randy give a lesson to some customers from the window of Rockafeller's was really neat! I was so intrigued that the next day I was already out there paddling myself! It was such a great experience. It was a little hard at first, as is everything for the first time, but you get the hang of it quickly! I recommend this activity to anyone who is looking for a great time and something new! Also, Randy is such an awesome instructor! Thanks SUP! :)