“Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rudee Inlet Stand Up Paddle

Rudee Inlet Stand Up Paddle
Ranked #1 of 64 Tours in Virginia Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Rudee Inlet Stand Up Paddle is a school that teaches Stand Up Paddle. In business since 2011, we strive to spread aloha and have fun while teaching the way cool sport of SUP. We start out in nice calm flat water teaching intro to paddle..then graduate up to ocean and or yoga paddles....RI'SUP the place to start and continue your paddle journey!!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I've lived in Virginia Beach for 14 years and have never gone paddle boarding. Finally, my dad and I made the decision to go. Choosing Rudee Inlet Sup was the absolute best decision we could have made. Scott was our guide and he was professional, courteous and extremely patient and encouraging. Our group consisted of all first time paddle boarders. Scott took his time to make sure we understand what to do, how to use the paddle, and how to place yourself on the board. Once we got out into the water he remained patient the entire time, and he encouraged all of us numerous times. He made me feel comfortable and at ease on the board out in the open water. The tour he took us on was gorgeous and he was knowledgeable about where we were (as in what creek we were on and what we were passing along the way). I never once felt uncomfortable on the tour. Scott is an amazing coach and tour guide. Randy was extremely nice and the customer service of this business is top notch. I will continue spreading the word to my friends and family about Rudee Inlet Sup and I will return again. Randy and Scott, THANK YOU!

Visited July 2014

“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Coach Scott gave great instruction and technique especially to our 10 year old. Randy and Scott are awesome and would recommend them to anyone visiting VB and wanting to learn how to SUP!!

Visited July 2014
Virginia Beach
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I've lived in Va Beach 17 years and love the outdoors. It was so fun to cruise around Rudee Inlet on a paddle board and see the view from the water. It's scenic, peaceful, relaxing and you get a little exercise in without even realizing it....bonus! Scott was a super nice guide and instructor; very encouraging! I would highly recommend to locals and visitors alike.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“GREAT FUN FOR ALL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I am not in the best shape and don't normally do these types of activities, so I was definitely way out of my comfort zone. I went with a bunch of friends for a birthday party and was truly amazed at how easy and awesome it was. Definitely had a great time and having an amazing instructor like randy made all the difference. Before going in the water I thought for sure I would fall in. Randy was so helpful when it was time for me to stand up and guided me every step of the way. With his help I am very proud to say that I didn't fall in once and would definitely come back and experience it again. Tons of fun!

Bellville, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AMAZINGLY FUN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Randy is a really good instructor and alot of fun at the same time. I've never been out on a board before and he made it so easy to learn, I didn't even fall in the water. thanks for a great time