“"Totally Awesome"”

Seth Broudy's School of Surf
More attraction details
Owner description: Come ride waves with us today and Experience the Excitement!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Totally Awesome"”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I've been going to this surf camp ever year for 3 years and have so much fun! In fact, last summer i went for nine weeks and had a blast. BEST SURF CAMP EVER!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Machotaco

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Totally AWESOME!!Best Surf Camp and Instructors ever!! Florence Hugen Va. Beach”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I enrolled my 13 yr old Niece, my 10 yr old Nephew, & my 12 yr old Cousin in Seth's 4 day camp..what an AWESOME experience for them and the confidence they gained in themselves the first day due to a great team of Surf Instructors!! I highly recommend this camp to anyone who wishes to give the gift and memory of a lifetime. Many thanks to the Seth Broudy School of Surfing!!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank 4WDGirl88
Norfolk, Virginia
“Totally Awesome!!!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My 9 year old son loved this surf school! He was riding waves the first day, as a matter of fact all the kids were riding waves the first day. Seth and his team of instructors are encouraging, compassionate, and energetic about surfing. They provide boards, rash guards, and wetsuits. They are knowledgable the different types of equipment (like types of boards and correct size) too. The dvd we received had great pictures. My son is ready for another week of surf school. This surf school is the best! Thank you Seth and his team of wonderful instructors!

1 Thank Jennifer B
“The Best Surf Camp”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

What a great surf camp! Our daughter is 13 and wanted to learn to surf. She had a blast!!! Seth and his instructors are the best of the best. They make it fun to learn!!!! Seth has someone taking pictures of the kids surfing during the week and they give you a dvd at the end of camp week. Great pictures!! Kids also received a t-shirt, a sport bag, and stickers. Seth is CPR certified and there is a lifeguard at beach. It is a very safe surf camp. Our daughter will take surf lessons from Seth Broudy's School of Surf again next summer.

1 Thank Lisa K
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seth's awesome surf camp”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Seth Broudy's surf camp is first rate. As a teacher and coach myself, I found Seth and his instructors very knowlegable and skilled. They provide the boards, wetsuits, and rash guards so even if you don't own your own equipment, you can still do this. If you're visting Virginia Beach Seth's surf camp needs to be on your list of things to do. My two boys just finished their second camp with Seth and can't wait to go back.

1 Thank Hugh K