“I think I saw this place in a horror movie”
Review of Atlantic Fun Park

Atlantic Fun Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Calling all families! Are you ready to experience FUN? If so then Atlantic Fun Park located in Virginia Beach, Virginia is exactly what you're looking for! We are now OPEN for the Summer! Come experience all the fun you can handle!
Midlothian, Virginia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“I think I saw this place in a horror movie”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

For god sakes! Run for your life. The people running this place look like the actors from Texas chainsaw massacre this place is overpriced! Pay by the ride don't buy the package. Also my girls got stuck in one of the rides when it broke in the entire staff to come running the main crank down the claw

2 Thank Olsonclan

• Turkish first
Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Run Away!!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have nothing good to say other than that my girls went on 2 rides and enjoyed the rides. This place is WAAAAAYYYYY over priced for rides and games. Super over crowded with less than thrilled to serve you staff. The location of both ticket booths are a complete cluster-f as the area gets too crowded as people wait for rides right there. We paid $20 for my girls to go on 2 rides each. WTF! Not to mention the names for the rides don't match the names at the ticket booth where you pay per ride in dollar amounts instead of for a bunch of tickets. For the price of their wristband tickets, we can get season passes to Six Flags Great Adventure. Last year the whole experience was much cheaper and enjoyable, I don't know what happened. My girls wanted to play a game or 2 there and changed there mind when they saw how much the games cost for just one turn! I wouldn't go back here and I recommend finding another place to find entertainment for your kids that won't aggravate the heck out of you.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Glenn F
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth it”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

What a disappointment!! For the cost we thought there would be more for our kids to ride/do. The unlimited wrist band got our son on a total of 5 rides. Which, it was as many times as he liked but, after awhile got pretty boring. The staff was not very helpful and were not the nicest. I recall one worker talking right next to me while my son was riding a ride about how he just met up with a old fling and going in detail about them meeting up again. I really didn't care to hear about this. The park itself was very cluttered, ran down, and dirty. We were very disappointed at out visit. Would not recommend it. Don't waste your time or money.

Visited August 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“okay for a curbside fun park”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

My expectation for this park was a lot higher than what I got from it. The rides are expensive and short. We rode the ferris wheel and it only went around twice, but for other people it was longer. It didn't seem fair. The one ride I wanted to do was $25 a person and you had to have 2 people ride. It seemed ridiculously priced. The have that same ride at kings dominion and its better and bigger.

Visited July 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Skip it!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We walked to the park, hoping to ride the Slingshot. It was closed for maintenance, along with several other rides. We stood in a long line waiting to purchase tickets for the kiddie rides, which turned out to be a rip-off because the rides were short and the prices were ridiculous! The kiddie rides were $3 each! The bigger rides, like the Tilt A Whirl, were $5 each, so if 3 of us wanted to ride, it would have cost us $15 for probably a 2-minute ride. Not worth the money at all. It was crowded, and several of the rides were not working. We would never return.

Visited July 2013