“Life saver on the boardwalk” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #189 of 1,405 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: It's a small shop on Atlantic Avenue. Food is good. A bit pricey, but everything is pricey in Virginia Beach.
Ohio
“Life saver on the boardwalk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I am not a great fan of eating fried food, pizzas and burgers all day throughout vacation and was horrified to find that was the ONLY thing available in the boardwalk area.. That is sad.. there is a dire need for greater food diversity in beach areas in this country...
Anyhow, in that respect this ONLY diverse cuisine on Atlantic Ave was a life saver.. The food was healthy- portions HUGE, very clean and gr8 service. We ate there frequently during our stay and I highly recommend it, if you want a break from junk food.

Also the price is not $$ coz for 9.95$ I got a huge portion of fried rice and chicken satay wasn't pricey at all.. I would anyday trade in my 6$ slice of cheese pizza for a different taste like this one.
Note : I just checked my credit card to see one of the meals was doubly charged, but I think that was a mistake and will be taking action to fix it.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ambience B

Colebrook, New Hampshire
“Good Thai food; affordable prices next to beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Good Thai food restaurant... Not far from the beach...

Extended Thai food menu with American fast food and ice cream...

Tried their tofu drunken noodle... Was pretty good and affordable...

Stay away from fried stuff for healthy living though... Next time I will try their papaya salad for lunch

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Richmond, Virginia
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Best Thai food I have had in a long time. Each order is cooked when you order it. So you dont sit down with friends and eat at the same time. each meal is prepared and brought out when its done. It is most delicious though and very hot when you get it. U had chicken PadThai, There was so much I couldnt finish it all. Small Restaurant, I advise getting and taking back to your room to enjoy it. There are a few tables you can sit and eat in. Next visit to Va Beach I will be sure to eat here again.

Visited February 2014
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Food was tasty but....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ordered the Thai spicy fried rice and the red cury fried rice and it was very flavorful. The only disappointed side of it was we added chicken and shrimp and the portion was so small that we couldn't tell if we had meat or not. Other than that, the food was good.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TheGbemis
Chandler, Arizona
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

Reasonably priced surprise restaurant on the main street. The staff were friendly and the restaurant was clean. The food was fresh and tasty, too.

Visited June 2013