“Open late” 4 of 5 bubbles

Jollibee
Ranked #544 of 1,406 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Philippine, Fast food, Asian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Marietta, Georgia
“Open late”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I love the crispy fried chicken and halo halo. They need to add a little more variety in their menu. I'd like to see a little more vegetables.

Visited July 2014

Monroe, North Carolina
“The best palabok and fries!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Everything is expensive, but they have the best food...and of course everything comes with rice. Glad to visit the place with my friends.

• Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Finally after 13 years!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

Went back to Virginia Beach to visit our family and our first stop was Jollibee. I have longed to visit this place since I learned that it opened earlier this year. I had high expectations and so much excitement just to set foot inside the restaurant. Funny thing is I don't even remember how the food taste like but like all other Filipinos, I just wanted to taste a piece of home. BTW I also worked in Jollibee when I was in school so it was very nostalgic for me. The place is very spacious and well lighted. Staff is very friendly and all talking in tagalog which completes the ambience. We ordered chickenjoy, spaghetti, palabok, buko pandan bubble tea, pie, mashed potatoes. Food is good but like I said I don't remember how it taste like having eaten so many good fried chicken here in the U.S.. Price is ok for me, no complaints. Overall it was a great experience, maybe we will visit again for breakfast next time around.

• Visited November 2013
Sterling, VA
“Best Fried Chicken with Great Filipino Hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

What can I say, it is what every Filipino craves while outside the Philippines. My wife and her friends love this place. We traveled from N. Virginia to satisfy her Filipino cravings in VB (we also visited Red Ribbon Bakeshop, Susan's Kitchenette, and Laguna Bakery). We met a fellow here who is delivering Hula Burgers and Spaghetti to his wife in Maryland! Now that is serious craving! It is a little pricey, but beats flying to Manila for less-expensive Chicken Joy, Bangus, Tapa, and Pinoy Spaghetti. By the way, the workers there can teach their American counterparts about what good customer service is all about! Bravo Jollibee!

• Visited October 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Homy, pleasant, friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Being a fan of Filipino cuisine, I was delighted to find out the this Filipino style fast food restaurant was open in my area. The nicest stuff, truly homestyle cooking, unbelievable cleanliness, really low prices - what else to ask for! It is much better than any fast food you ever ate! Highly recommend!

• Visited October 2013