“Good food and service”

Neighbourhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We found this place when looking for somewhere to eat around the hotel. Prices were very reasonable, portions were good sized and the service was good. Worth a stop if you are in the area

Visited July 2014

Virginia
“Authentic with great margaritas!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We have tried several Mexican restaurants in our local area and this is our preferred. The music is authentic, the staff is prompt, large servings, reasonable prices, large booths, usually no waiting, family friendly.... not to mention the superb frozen margaritas! Never to noisy to talk, extremely clean and well managed. Our favorite Mex in Virginia Beach.

• Visited March 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Food, Fast, and Great Prices”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My fiancé visits this place quite frequently. This was my first time here and it was a pleasant surprise. I normally don't care for Mexican restaurants, but this place appeared clean and the food is cooked and served at lightening speed. The prices are right and the wait staff are friendly and fun. Great little find, don't overlook it!

• Visited February 2014
Brighton, Michigan, USA
“Great food”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We ordered takeout. The quantity was ample, and quality was very good. The nacho supreme was odd in the fact that it had to be assembled, but it was never the less very good.

Visited December 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“AMAZING CANT WAIT TO GO BACK!!!”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Amazing food and service the outside of the restaurant looks strange like it used to be a strip club because there are no windows. Honestly I wouldn't have eaten there but the reviews online were good I love mexican food so we decided to go there. I'll tell you what I was extremely impressed. Fine dining at a very low price my boyfriend and I both had frozen drinks appetizer and two entrees and 1 cheese cake for later that night to split total came up to $42. I mean I have eaten many of fine dining places and this still tops a 100 dollar meal anywhere else any day of the week. Later that night when we snacked on our strawberry cheese cake it was to die for. Compared to the cheese cake factory it was comparable in taste but cheaper in price.

• Visited December 2013