“The food had authentic Italian taste!”
Review of Elia's Mediterranean Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Elia's Mediterranean Cuisine
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 17 August 2011

We were visiting VA beach and were in search of some good Italian food. We all ordered the spaghetti, awesome! Fresh Italian bread topped it off! Great service.

Reviewed 16 August 2011

I'm an avid tripadvisor user. I stopped here before checking the ranking. Once I saw it while waiting to order I was worried. Pay no attention to the ranking, this place is great. Very personible server. Excellent food. No complaints, great job!

Reviewed 8 March 2011

Worst italian restaurant we've ever been to.
Me and my boyfriend went to this restaurant today, just to try something new..
first impression the restaurant atmosphere was ok, We ordered an appetizer
it was bruschetta, when I was half way done with my food Ive found a hair!!!
I WAS REALLY GROSSED OUT! the hair was obviously not mine bcoz it was whitish/blondish long hair.. and I have a really black hair. I told my bf I lost my appetite and I don't feel like eating our main dish that we ordered.. I told the server (i think she was the wife of the cook or somthing) that We've found a hair in my food, she didn't even apologize and she said that we have to pay for it and the dishes that we ordered coz' they already cooked it. I was highly disappointed and upset becoz instead of being sorry they even accused me that Iam the one who put the hair on their food!! I told them that we will pay to whatever we ate, but to pay for the main dish that obviously they were still cookin it on the kitchen, i dont want to eat it anymore coz of the hair we found! but instead of being sorry they were upset and told us we have to pay for everything!!!! my bf don't even wanna argue so he ended paying 40something dollars for the food we didn't eat!!! this restaurant was the worst!! and their customer service is unacceptable!!! Very disgusting food and service!!!!

1  Thank dstny
Reviewed 7 February 2011

We were very disappointed with our visit to Casa De la Pasta. I had read mixed reviews but wanted to try somewhere different and give it a chance. First off, it seemed as though we were disturbing the guy in the dirty white t-shirt sitting behind the counter when we asked if we were to seat ourselves or wait to be seated. He was the greater/waiter - not very friendly at all. We ordered focaccia, never got it. Had 4 children with us that all wanted fettuccini alfredo at $11.95 a plate. They all hated it!!! It was very bland and not creamy at all. We ordered one plate with shrimp alfredo at $14.95 which came out with 2 shrimp on top. The spinach manicotti and the veal with eggplant were tasty. So over all...poor service, baby screaming from the kitchen the entire time we were there, sticky table, iffy food....not a good experience at all. Good thing we oredered that bottle of wine to help us through it!!

3  Thank AKAMomof5
Reviewed 4 January 2011

My review would be longer if everything weren't excellent.
Elias is one of the few restaurants that I would recommend to anyone looking for authentic Greek food in Hampton Roads. You will not be disappointed. Not only is the food plentiful in portion, it's always fresh and of the highest quality. Whether you walk in two minutes before closing, or at dinner time, the staff will always treat you with their best attention.
You'll find no warehouse club food here, it's all made on site.