“First time here for lunch”
Review of Seacrest Restaurant - CLOSED

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“First time here for lunch”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This was our first time here for lunch, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. As the restaurant prides itself on their seafood, my wife and I had sandwiches with crab cakes. My burger with crab meat was great. She had the crab cake sandwich. Served with just the right amount of fries, everything was just fine. Washing them down with a local brew topped off our lunch. We want to go back again soon for dinner.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Xeuropn

Richmond, Virginia
“Not worth the money spend”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We were not happy with our meals at all. The only thing that was good was the she-crab soup. The only way we will go back is just for the soup. We ordered the seafood platters, this seafood was not fresh it was all pre-cooked and reheated.

• Visited February 2014
Daniel R, Owner at Seacrest Restaurant, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
I apologize for the all of the issues that you have in countered her at Seacrest Restaurant. We are new owners within the last couple months and we value our customers and we consider them family. We pride ourselfs on the fresh seafood bought daily and Mgt is working on everything to elevate this problem from happening again If you would give us a chance to make it up to you and show you that we really care about our business and our customers who we consider like family, give me a call and I will take care of you in anyway that I can. I value our customers and want to make sure that you have a good experience.

Very Respectfully,
Cell-904-894-3028
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“It has changed”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We used to go there often. Stopped by there this weekend and was not happy with the food. she crab soup had so much flour in it and no flavor and not much crab meat. Prime rib had too much fat and the the hush puppies were burnt to a black crisp. I understand that they just changed management a couple of months ago. They better step up there game if they want to keep their old reputation.

• Visited February 2014

757-426-7804
Cell-904-894-3028
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST seafood in Sandbridge area”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My husband, toddler and I had a wonderful dinner here during a trip to Sandbridge, VA. We wish we'd found Seacrest earlier in the week so we could have enjoyed it twice before heading home. This is a little off the beaten path (Pungo is an agricultural "refuge" in the VA Beach area) but well worth it to have fresh (not frozen) fish and seafood. Even the kids meal was a fresh fish fillet (no fish sticks here!). The sides were also good (homemade applesauce, collards, fried okra) and the desserts were homemade and huge! Our server even brought our 2 year old a scoop of ice cream for free. We chatted quite a bit with the server and owner who were incredibly friendly. The prices reflect the quality of the food but are very reasonable for a tourist area. We will be back!

• Visited September 2013
Luray, Virginia
“Worth finding”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This restaurant is a little off the beaten path in Va Beach, but we thought it was worth it. Family atmosphere. Locals known by name and drink preference. The seafood was good, but the steak and lobster tails where great!!! Very friendly staff.

• Visited June 2013