“great food great service.”
Review of Seacrest Restaurant - CLOSED

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

the service was excellent our waitress was very tolerant with my special topped with crab meat awesome my wife's crab cakes awesome service awesome we love the place .

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

The food is good and the prices aren't too bad. It's been around forever and it is consistently good.

Daniel R, Owner at Seacrest Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you so much for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again soon. We pride our selves on great local fresh seafood and hope that you come back in as we bring seacrest to another level.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This was our first time here for lunch, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. As the restaurant prides itself on their seafood, my wife and I had sandwiches with crab cakes. My burger with crab meat was great. She had the crab cake sandwich. Served with just the right amount of fries, everything was just fine. Washing them down with a local brew topped off our lunch. We want to go back again soon for dinner.

1  Thank Xeuropn
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We were not happy with our meals at all. The only thing that was good was the she-crab soup. The only way we will go back is just for the soup. We ordered the seafood platters, this seafood was not fresh it was all pre-cooked and reheated.

Daniel R, Owner at Seacrest Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

I apologize for the all of the issues that you have in countered her at Seacrest Restaurant. We are new owners within the last couple months and we value our customers and we consider them family. We pride ourselfs on the fresh seafood bought daily and Mgt is working on everything to elevate this problem from happening again If you would give us a chance to make it up to you and show you that we really care about our business and our customers who we consider like family, give me a call and I will take care of you in anyway that I can. I value our customers and want to make sure that you have a good experience.

Very Respectfully,
Daniel Rossetti Jr
Manager
Co-Owner
757-426-7804
Cell-904-894-3028

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We used to go there often. Stopped by there this weekend and was not happy with the food. she crab soup had so much flour in it and no flavor and not much crab meat. Prime rib had too much fat and the the hush puppies were burnt to a black crisp. I understand that they just changed management a couple of months ago. They better step up there game if they want to keep their old reputation.

Very Respectfully,