“Flavorfull!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
“Flavorfull!!!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

The vegetable lo mein is the best I've ever had. True wok taste! Very nice people working there and my order is always correct along with the taste of the food...flavorful. It Is A Commute From Greenbrier But well worth it.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Dorothy R

Wayne, PA
“Excellent Chinese worth a drive”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Food was delicious, plentiful, and inexpensive. We had General Tso's Chicken, Sesame Chicken (I was with my three sons), white rice, egg rolls (combo plattter great deal), and the menus online are not accurate so I forget what my dinner was called but it was chicken, shrimp, pork, and crab with mixed vegetables over fried noodles in a white sauce: soooo tasty! Only thing we weren't crazy about were the steamed dumplings and the companion sauce. I didn't love the 25 minute drive from the beach after driving all day to get to the beach that day (take 264 not 58 as my gps made me-those darn traffic lights!). In strip mall so the ambiance is not great, but it was perfect for that night as we could go as we were.

Visited August 2012
“Good food, excellant service, family owned.”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

These are the hardest working people around. I have been going to Superwok for 12 years. I have watched their kids grow up and start working in the business. For good fast food you should give them a try.

“The best around”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Best food of any kind..period...we moved to Chesapeake and miss the great food here

VB
“Best Chinese take out in VB.”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Great food. Between everyone I know and myself, there is not one menu item we have not tried. Everything is good. I now dont enjoy trying Chinese when I'm traveling because nothing compares to Superwok. Enjoy!

1 Thank JustAnotherFoodie