“Standard”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Neighbourhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Reviewed 14 November 2012

nothing to write home about. standard DENNYS. Atleast they are open late and they serve the Veggie Skillet

There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed 24 August 2012

we always enjoy eating at dennys; the food is good; consistent with taste; and the service was really really nice; attentive and courteous

Reviewed 9 August 2012

great staff, and service, no complaints and food was great, prices are good and is right next door to the Magnuson hotel so is well worth it i don't to drive.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

denny's quick review 07.20.12

intro: greeted wierdly, wasn't seated promptly and there were plenty of empty tables, our table wasn't even cleaned off very good, took a very long time just to get drinks! wifi was there but it was filtered and blocked a couple tech news forums I visit that aren't malicious or that bad. took 12 minutes to connect as

well

order 1: mine: it was some kinda tilapia and it tasted good, it came with cheesy taters and they weren't all that great. food rating 3.7/5
order 2: sis: burger without bun (gluten intolerance) it tasted good to her but not the best it could have been. food rating 4.5 /5

service: very slow and disorganized, everyone there was, nobody was taking care of the diners and a mom next to use got restless and her kids were crying becuase they were hungry and thirsty and she took 20 minutes to get thier drinks and the kids were screaming loudly. I felt sorry for them becuase I was equally as frustrated at the lack of service. If I were those kids I would cry too! everyone was unorganized and they did not seem to care so much. they got my sister's drink order wrong and my coffee was icky tasting. service rating 0.5/5

overall rating: 1/5 if I have to have a star and .5/5 if I didn't have to have an even star rating. pathetic and one of the worst places I've ate at. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU AVOID THIS PLACE!

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Needed more help, flies everywhere. Denny's has always had a good idea but always seems to be poorly executed.