“Above and beyond - literally!”
Review of Denny's - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Neighbourhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I love Denny's All American Slam breakfast. On our recent stay in Virginia Beach, we stayed at a hotel that was right behind a Denny's.

Because of the terrible parking at the hotel, we were afraid to leave to go to dinner because we didn't think we would get a parking space when we came back. But, physically, walking far distances for both my sister and me is a challenge. I was thinking out loud in the room and told my sister, "I sure do wish Denny's delivered, because I sure would order a load of food!" She said, "Well call them and just see..." So I did, and they did!

The manager answered the phone, I told him our situation, and he delivered our meal right to our door! I tipped him almost as much as the meal because we were so surprised and appreciative. He said this may be the start of something new for them - delivery to the hotel! LOL

The food was wonderful, the service fabulous and the gesture truly appreciated!!!

Reviewed 3 December 2012

Cookies and Cream Shake was amazing. Steak was typical Denny's but cooked exactly the way I liked it.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

nothing to write home about. standard DENNYS. Atleast they are open late and they serve the Veggie Skillet

Reviewed 24 August 2012

we always enjoy eating at dennys; the food is good; consistent with taste; and the service was really really nice; attentive and courteous

Reviewed 9 August 2012

great staff, and service, no complaints and food was great, prices are good and is right next door to the Magnuson hotel so is well worth it i don't to drive.