“Eat in or take out, you'll like the food.”
Review of Taste

Taste
Ranked #271 of 1,422 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: For 40 years, TASTE has been the locals' favorite for lunch all day, featuring sandwiches with our famous house dressing. Pre-order boxed lunches or catering platters for your group events. We offer gourmet provisions, wine, craft beers, gelato, and Virginia peanuts. Our Hilltop location also offers beer & wine by the glass to enjoy with your meal. Taste the good life!
Norfolk, Virginia
“Eat in or take out, you'll like the food.”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Taste Unlimited is a gourmet food store and casual restaurant providing excellent sandwiches and a large selection of items from flavored peanuts and chips to bottled marinades and salad dressing. My absolute must have take home item is the pimento cheese - robustly flavorful with just the right amount of heat.There are a variety of dips, spreads, and salads depending upon what day you are there. This weekend I had a wonderful marinated portobella mushroom sandwich from the vegetarian section of the menu. I was so enamored of mine, I don't remember what my husband ate. I do remember he was happy. They are located in a shopping center on Laskin Road, not too far to drive from the oceanfront. Parking is no problem. Seating outdoors or inside.

• Visited May 2013