“Slow and incorrect”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #717 of 1,461 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I went here for dinner. My husband's sandwich was made incorrectly and it took a good 10-15 minutes to get our food. My dad did not get a drink with his value meal. I don't know if they were understaffed or what, but we will not be going back.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Don't order the baconator and expect to get the food you paid for. Don't expect the clerk nor the store manager to help you either. I got a bun and a burger on my baconator and when I told them my order was wrong, they ignored me and would not fix the burger. They do not care about the tourists and are just there to rip you off.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Visited Wendys on Virginia Beach several times enjoying the Baconator and other drinks/burgers. Service was good and the burgers are freshly cooked which ensures they are moist right through. The fries are very good, overall the food is very good and the staff very friendly even mastering our English accents. However they can learn from Mcdonalds the windows desperately need a clean and the general upkeep on the tables/floors etc during the day is below par- a real shame